Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Quest Clothing Guide

This is a simple task or hobby to enjoy while doing mini-games . There are many mini-games that give free style clothes as rewards .

Rules : Take a picture of 'mini-game accept' interface or "reward spinning wheel" interface to show what free style items the mini-game gives as reward . And tell us the mini-game location and how to go there via teleportation and if so , specific job to do it . please check this thread before uploading your mini-game picture if any other player recorded it already , so it will be easy and clear .

Thank You

- Mini-Game : Artifacts Schmartifacts!
    - Location : Bristlewood / Wellington's Dig Site / Near the entrance of Vale of the Ancient that is most south end dungeon at Bristlewood . [Teleport to Vale of the Ancients and walk back to the right way]
    - Job : All

Last edited by Smiling Rain; 02-09-2010 at 01:27 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Quest Clothing Guide

Hate to be so term-specific (it's a tendency of mine), but that's a mini-game, not a quest. You can get freestyle clothing from any mini-game that doesn't use a specific job (including Harvesting).
    There are indeed plenty of quests that provide freestyle clothes, though. As soon as I get my starter card working, I'll try posting some of them.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

jadenshaw is offline Explorer

Icon11 Re: Free Realms Quest Clothing Guide

ya im glad they added that too

Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Hate to be so term-specific (it's a tendency of mine), but that's a mini-game, not a quest. You can get freestyle clothing from any mini-game that doesn't use a specific job (including Harvesting).
    There are indeed plenty of quests that provide freestyle clothes, though. As soon as I get my starter card working, I'll try posting some of them.
    Edited . Thanks for pointing .

I wish you could pick what you want from the wheel, because i only get coins. (2 coins)

Hirasawa is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Can u PM me then u are done with the posting. I'm looking for a white Shirt ^^
    And i tryed the Mini-Game : Artifacts Schmartifacts! but i think its faste to buy this in the shop...

Jessy is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Slinkeyray View Post
    I wish you could pick what you want from the wheel, because i only get coins. (2 coins)
    yeah me too
    Jessy *Blood Wolf*
    IGN: Jessica Trueflowers
    Mostly server 1.

Orangez is offline Amateur Gamer

umm the Sam Potts quest gives alot of clothing -doing atm and FAILING

I am now Öwl. Mwahahaha. <3 See you lovely people in-game. YouTube
    Spoiler: show
    It takes about 354 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. Purdue University has a licking machine!

addimae is offline Newbie Explorer

Orangezis right card dueling gets all types of things such as shirts and flip flops and dont trade them cause you cant get them back
    Live, Laugh, Love, JUMP!!!

Savannah Jewelmusic is offline Newbie Explorer

You could always try to get keys from rare junk piles in the bumble berry patch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast