Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

realmarchitect is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon12 do you guys think that new give away alienware shirts will be rare after codes are finished

do you guys think that new give away alienware shirts will be rare after codes are finished

Hugo121 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: do you guys think that new give away alienware shirts will be rare after codes are finished

depends how long after, the longer the more you get from selling one
    Come and join the Free Realms Battling League, just PM me or reply to my thread in the Contests forum

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: do you guys think that new give away alienware shirts will be rare after codes are finished

Codes were gone pretty quickly.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

In many years from now they're gonna be sooooo rare. A very small percentage of the players will have one. I hope they do this again someday. I want to have super duper rare items.

I'm pretty sure they will be quite rare after a while.
    -Rikona, The girl that married a penguin.

I'm gonna show mine off when they are so rare that less than 25 percent (or even less) of the Free Realmers have one.

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

I think they will be rare they are limited time only

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hehe, yay! I have 2 codes that will make me RICH! I'm not good at monies. :3
    While you are reading this, donate me some mudkips!

daddy123shon is offline Amateur Gamer

For one thing how did you get it O_O

Quote Originally Posted by daddy123shon View Post
    For one thing how did you get it O_O
    You had to make an account on Alienware.com. You get the code on that website.