Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Combat Job Clothing Fashion Guide to FreeRealms!!

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Combat Job Clothing Fashion Guide to FreeRealms!!

The original guide itself, along with amount completed, can be found in the official SOE Forum here: http://forums.station.sony.com/freer...topic_id=10227

Please help Snowdonia complete the guide if you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia
    This is something I've been thinking about for quite some time and now that all my collections are finished, I've decided to give this project full focus. This is DEFINITELY a project under construction and I will gladly take any help and submissions (more on that later). I also want to thank Cleo Cadbury (Manalith) for giving me her blessing as I did not want to appear to be stepping on her toes with this guide. Thanks hun!

What it is..

This is a compilation of screenshots of every FULL set of armor, for each job, at each level range, for each dungeon. These sets are only collected from the "end boss" encounter for the job making the dungeon run and all random drops have been ignored.

If you would like to contribute, there are three ways of doing so and each require that you accurately accumulate an entire set of armor for a chosen job, dungeon, and level range. Be sure to make a note of all of this information when submitting as I will need it. Contact me via PM or in game with information on which set you have and how you would like to submit your contribution and we will set something up. The three ways of making a submission are:

1. In game - Upon meeting in game, you trade all armor pieces over to me so that I can use shots of my character wearing the armor with credit on obtaining the armor given to you. This is the only means for a Pixie to make a submission!! Sorry Pixies but your body size and resting stance does not lend well to displaying an armor's appearance in full. The armor will of course be given back once shots are taken.
    2. In game - Upon meeting in game, you equip all armor pieces, remove your weapon and any bodily particle effects, and follow my instructions so that I may take screenshots of you. Human characters only.
    3. Out of game - After contacting me via PM, email me high quality, high resolution, unaltered, and well lit (no dark/nighttime screenies please) screenshots of yourself zoomed in once in the "My Jobs and Equipment" window (C) in resting stance (one of each, front and back) wearing the armor minus weapon and any bodily particle effects. Be sure you disable the UI by pressing F10!! This is actually my least favorite option as it is very difficult to get uniformity of screenshot quality since everyone has different graphics settings so expect me to be EXTREMELY picky if you decide on this option. Human characters only.

Credit will be given where credit is due so be sure to let me know in your PM what name you would like me to use for your submission.

If you intend to work on a specific dungeon for your submission, please be sure to check the list and the most recent posts at the end of this thread to ensure your work is not overlapping with another person. Once you have selected the dungeon you wish to work on, post to this thread and state those intentions. This will avoid any wasted effort on everyones part. The only thing I ask is that if you commit to a dungeon, FOLLOW THROUGH!!

Please note that SUBMISSIONS WITH SUBSTITUTIONS OR INCOMPLETE SETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!! Sorry, but I'm only interested in FULL sets and those sets absolutely have to come from the same dungeon "end boss" encounter. So please do not replace missing pieces with random gear you have that is the same color but came from somewhere else. I want this guide to be as truly accurate as possible and the only way to do that is to keep strict rules on where the armor actually comes from.

Snowdonia is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Combat Job Fashion Guide to FreeRealms!!

Thanks Kade.

July is offline Amateur Gamer

This guide is awesome, and I often refer to it when deciding where to level up! Thanks very much, Snowdonia! And if I ever complete an outfit I'll let you know.

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Good to see you Snow Thanks for letting us link to your guide
    awesomecece21 likes this.

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Combat Job Clothing Fashion Guide to FreeRealms!!

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Fang is offline Amateur Gamer

May I make a suggestion. While wearing a full set you take a portrait. You may find this much easier and quicker whilts each portrait will be identical except for clothing.

chutney is offline Amateur Gamer

This is awesome, I am now level 20 Brawler and will use this to make sure I have all the kit!
    Holly Redspring ~ Playing every day ~ usually on Server 1 but sometimes 2 or 10 !! Look for me or call me if you want to group for dungeon.

Wizard Level 20/Archer Level 20/Brawler Level 20/Pet Trainer Level 20/Postman Level 20/Ninja Level 20/Chef Level 20/Miner Level 20

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

That must have taken u awhile
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Snow, i love your guide. I keep it open alot on my desktop. Thank you so much for sharing it!

blake is offline Explorer

the guides awesome snow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast