Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon3 CLOTHES FOR NEWB!

Hi Guys! I was wondering if u guys could trade or help me getting the following items? I'm not gonna ask for it for free. But I dont have a whole lot since im a newb. But I just became a member.
    Wanted:
    Alpine Winter Boots
    Blackspore Explorer Gloves
    Travelers Shorts

Thats about it. Now I have about 18,000 coins, and the santa hat, bixie defender cap, and the defender gloves. (Not alot, I know) But could you please help!
    Thanks
    - thepurpleflyingturtle (my character is Naomi1 Braveheart)
    "Always"

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: CLOTHES FOR NEWB!

I have the Alpine Boots, and I'm selling them in my shop (just click on the link in my siggy to get to there) but, I can help you by telling you where you can get them...
    Alpine Boots-Do the questline from Candy Ivy in Snowhill. These boots are only avadable during the snow days.
    Blackspore Explorers Gloves- get these by finishing the the Useful Keys collection and opening the treasure chest in blackspore
    Travelers Shorts- get these by finishing the Rare Briarwood exploration collection.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

ok thanks but i dont know the Briarwood exploration collection ( like where they r)
    "Always"

Add me in game (IGN: Dioxin) I know where all Elites + Rares are.
    I quit...

kk thanks to both of u
    "Always"

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I like being helpful so if you didnt already buy the boots from Paulina's shop ( great shop btw) , or get them during snow days ,i have a few extra pairs and you can have one of them if you still need them.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9