Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Accessories Not In The Coin Shop

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Accessories Not In The Coin Shop

The table coding is no longer working, so the rough form of the table has been left.

Call them what you will - I call them ANICS.

Autumn Roselake suggested this (not exactly to me, but it ended up with me doing it). She also said to put this thread in this forum/section.

I'm sure by now you all know of the Level 20 armors from the Tier 5 dungeons - Bullseye, Knockdown, Jonin, etc. Well, there are similar accessories.

Two are found in dungeons, all others are in encounters. These all are Level 1, but found in Tier 5 encounters and cannot be purchased in the Coin Shop or SC Marketplace, thus dubbing them "rare" by many players. TBK calls them Super Shards, though.

Remember that, because these are in Tier 5 encounters, only Level 13+ combat jobs may enter these encounters.

The table is alphabetized by the accessory name; shards are after the jewelry.

Accessory
    |
    Encounter
    |
    Effect
    |
    Player Notes

Necklace of Agility|Toppled Snowman|South of Snowhill stage; outskirts of Snowhill|Increases dodge chance by 10%|Target the yeti, not the snowmen.
    Necklace of Energy Font|Bergram Stumpfinger'|Blackspore|Increases energy regen by 1 per tick|Reportedly glitched: Upon activation, prevents activation of other energy-related accessories. I have no idea what it does, either; I mean, you don't have ticks, do you?
    Ring of Precision|Snowy Canyon'|Northeastern Snowhill|Increases ability critical hit chance by 1%|This accessory replaces the Level 20 armor commonly found in other dungeons.
    Ring of Shielding|Robgoblin Boomers|Directly north of the Robgoblin Treasure Trove|Increases damage reduction by 10%|The robgoblin is ugly.
    Shard of Entangling|Mudshell'|Blackspore|Chance to root opponent when hit|Snapping turtles hate bubbles.
    Shard of Precision|Brutus the Brute'|Northeast Wilds|Chance to boost damage on every hit|Most annoying accessory to get by far.
    Shard of Second Wind|Hooligan Bullies|West of Crossroads Warpstone|Chance to heal when hit|Weird shard name, like Passwind.
    Shard of Smiting|Trail of Betrayal|Eastern Briarwood|Sometimes deals additional damage|This accessory replaces the Level 20 armor commonly found in other dungeons.
    Shard of the Armadillo|Wraith|Midway between northern entrance and warpstone in Blackspore along a west-east line|Chance to boost armor when hit|User glows green upon activation.
    Shard of the Vampire|Nettleseed Pest'|A few meters southeast of Tanglewood Fort|Chance to gain energy on every hit|Adds 2 energy for each activation; best used paired with Firebomb Super Attack.

` These encounters do not remain in the same spot. Once battled, they disappear. If you're quick, you can get another shot or two at them. Spawn rates are unknown, but estimated to be five to ten minutes. They do have specific spots they spawn at, but those will not be disclosed here due to the information already cramping the table. Activating Direction Indicators with Combat enabled helps a ton with searching for these guys.

' These are both dungeons and, therefore, can be teleported to via the Atlas by anyone.

If you can confirm or contribute any information, please Private Message me. If you recall the name of a possible ANICS, a Tier 5 encounter, or anything of the sort not mentioned here, do tell.

Credits:

TheBananaKing for virtually all of the essential information, such as the shard names and the locations.
    sherlock echospear (Proto Man) for showing me the Robgoblin Boomer location. (Oh, I know, I'm sure some of you others knew, too.)
    Tye_Swordprince for helping me confirm the Shard of Precision's effect.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 11-13-2010 at 11:34 AM.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Jakearoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Accessories Not In The Coin Shop

Great Thread, thanks RP! (Do you mind if I call you RP?)

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Thank you for posting this RP and thanks to everyone else that helped you gather the info. I've only gone after the Shard of Armadillo and I think I will tackle the Shard of Smiting next....
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Great guide, RP!

I can't wait to geth them all.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Good job (:
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

This is really good thanks
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks, RP! (Although I'd known about all these stuff even before i joined FRI.)
    I'm done with my Brawler, and I just need Ninja's Power Shard of Entangling for my Ninja. (Note: I'm a pre-December non-member so I can max Brawler and Ninja.)
    It's a pain to get that power shard from Mudshell since you have to wait about 5 minutes before it respawns. It was easier to get the power shard from Chugawump back then. But now, Chugawump doesn't drop the power shard anymore!

P.S I call them exclusive shards though, since they're not available in the Coin Shop.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-31-2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: . removing red ink

Tye_Swordprince is offline Amateur Gamer

Great breakdown of the extra shards and jewelry, nice work. Thanks!

CHUS0 is offline Explorer

i spent three months trying to find them

! WARNING ยก

THiS WOMBAT DeTeCTeD YoU WHiLe YoU WeRe ReaDiNG THiS PoST
    For your safety ,don't do sudden movements

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Awesome guide! Very helpful. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast