Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default yo pplz can you tell me some thing

A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=3027]yo pplz can you tell me some thing[/drupal]

ok ppls i got a ques. witch is.... like yall have a pic of your free realms person on your fri account so how do i put mine on
    plz help

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: yo pplz can you tell me some thing

Once you get 10 posts you are able to get a custom avatar. When you go to My Controls and click Edit Avatar you can use a picture from your computer for your picture around FRI. ^^

(To pick picture click " Browse ... " near the bottom of the Edit Avatar page and choose a picture from your computer.)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Do you mean a custom avatar of your character or just random Free Realms pictures in your posts? Here is a link to how to post photos on Free Realms Insider

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=21536 (GUIDE: How to Post Pictures)

If you mean for your avatar ... look up in the upper right hand area and you will see a little icon of two little gears. It is called My Controls or User Control Panel. Click it and it will open a box where you will be able to edit your avatar and signature.

Let me know if this is not what you mean.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Rose View Post
    Once you get 10 posts you are able to get a custom avatar. When you go to My Controls and click Edit Avatar you can use a picture from your computer for your picture around FRI. ^^

(To pick picture click " Browse ... " near the bottom of the Edit Avatar page and choose a picture from your computer.)
    this is the best way to explain if you still dont understand read my post i could not find out either
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Tayler Forever is offline Amateur Gamer

Icy Rose explained it all. xD

You explained it all XD
    Last edited by Tayler Forever; 09-14-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Once A Free Realmer, Always A Free Realmer (:

Chicka is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Rose View Post

Exactly what Icy said . Once you get 10 posts you can have a custom avatar ! =D
    ~Forever Banned. IGN: Kioru
    My Youtube