Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Title: Yet Another Quest I'm Incapable of Completing.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Yet Another Quest I'm Incapable of Completing.

Sooo.... I found another quest I haven't been able to do since Soccer Star came out.

It's called "Sidekicks Steal". You have to steal the soccer ball 10 times from your opponents, and I can only get up to 3 before the match is over with. Why do they invent such difficult quests!?!?!?!??!!??!?! Please give me tips on how to complete this, thank you all!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Pop
    Pop is offline Explorer

Default Re: Yet Another Quest I'm Incapable of Completing.

This was actually a simple quest (in my opinion because I love football) but basically when the CPU gets the ball in the beginning knock them down (space bar) and if they get past you run toward them while trying to knock them down, then take the ball from them =)

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I am starting to believe that I am fan boying over the wrong site. The last few days have shown me that this site is full of noobs lol.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Can they just not do Soccer, seriously, they have so many other options. And they pick SOCCER? Ew. Just no. I don't think these are hard, just really irritating.
    Edit: o_O Oh nvm I thought you were talking about that they did ANOTHER snow days quest on it, I just logged in and its demo lol nvm.
    Last edited by Dawn73; 12-23-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

^ If you want to complete all the content in the game eventually you are going to have to do soccer, but soccer is incredibly easy. Complaints about Demo Derby and TCG are valid although usually over exaggerated but soccer is just a joke.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    ^ If you want to complete all the content in the game eventually you are going to have to do soccer, but soccer is incredibly easy. Complaints about Demo Derby and TCG are valid although usually over exaggerated but soccer is just a joke.
    Well yeah I never said I wouldnt have to o_O I already did I just stand there win/lose you get xp. Sooooo...................
    Narwhales. Bai.

^Yes, but he is complaining about a quest and not the leveling. Both are incredibly easy though. Completing 10 steals should not even take the 3 minutes that takes you to half time let alone the entire game.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    ^Yes, but he is complaining about a quest and not the leveling. Both are incredibly easy though. Completing 10 steals should not even take the 3 minutes that takes you to half time let alone the entire game.
    Well I've done the mini-game repeatedly and it's taken longer than 3 minutes to get 2.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Does this really need a demonstration? You will be face desking afterwards...

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Well, I guess it could be considered timing. If you see them approaching you, you wait until they get close up to trip them? Personally, I'm not sure since this was always easy for me. But.. Practice makes perfect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast