Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Won't let me play

When I log in it shows a little bit of my profile but won't let me play. Can someone help?

WolfBlade is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Won't let me play

dose it say "game running" but dose not say the "play now"??

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

that happens to me sometimes.. it shows me my profile but theres no PLAY NOW indicated.what i usually do is reboot my connection..it usually works for me..hope it does for you too.. good luck!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

theinsomnianiac is offline Amateur Gamer

My profile page can be incredibly slow to respond sometimes.

I usually just reload/refresh the page & most of the time it sorts out the problem, though there's normally a bit of a delay for the page to load again.

Also, it might sound daft, but have you checked in case you're logged out?

Not that I'm suggesting you've done that yourself of course - (that would make you even more forgetful than me )
    - however, it sometimes happens all by itself ...

I often end up logged out when I try to choose one of my other characters, (other than the default one I mean) or when I look at my friends list or messages but it can even happen when I've only just logged in & haven't done anything else at all.

The thing is, the first time it happened, I didn't even think to check if I was logged in or not (after all I knew I hadn't logged out) so I just thought something was very wrong with the site!

Which is why I thought I'd mention it to you - just in case it is the same thing.
    After all, if it is that, then at least it will be easy to sort out

HTH & Good luck with it

Take care,
    g.x

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

My computer wouldn't let me play Free Realms for a week or so (a week because it took me that long to find out what was wrong) and I found out it was because my C Drive on my account didn't have enough space to run Free Realms. When you download the game it downloads automatically to your C Drive so you don't have a problem downloading it. I think Free Realms needs 500MB of free space to play so make sure you have enough. And I also found out if you have more accounts on your computer you get the amount of free space divided by how many accounts there are. =) Hope this helps!

Forgot to say this. What happens when you don't have space is it opens up your profile then when you click play now it will say Launching Free Realms but the screen turns black then goes back to your profile.
    Last edited by Icy Rose; 04-15-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

I don't know really but Maybe cause you have 2 maybe Refresh the page and The same as What Icy Rose said.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Thanks guys I can play now