Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Will the Vampire or Werewolf Costume ever go on sale? (Hall Pass SC question include xD)

Yeah, I was just wondering because do I need to get another SC card? I'm getting one from Morgan, but I don't know if I should get another one because if one goes on sale then I can buy both. Also, when do Hall Pass members get their SC? What day of the month? Thanks!

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Will the Vampire or Werewolf Costume ever go on sale? (Hall Pass SC question include xD)

It may go on sale... or it may not.

All I know is that last year there was a time somewhat after October 31 when all non-housing Halloween items were on sale (50% discount). I hope this helps. (:
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Will the Vampire or Werewolf Costume ever go on sale? (Hall Pass SC question include xD)

o.o there was a time when all spooktacular non housing items were on sale 50%? maybe that will happen this year too!

Edit: My 300th post woot!
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Congrats, Kat! I hope they have that this year, I WANT THOSE COSTUMES!!!!!!!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

15 or 16th So, by the time you get in. No more spooktacular ,,,,

Everyday there is an item at 50% discount ... So if you use the days wisely ...

I think that they WON'T be on sale ... =/

FreeRealms609 is offline Amateur Gamer

they might have like a free realms clearance sale like maybe because when halloween is over then not many people are gonna wear them xP

яainfall is offline Explorer

i hope they go on sale i have a black one but i want the white one really bad i hope they didnt already go on sale!
    Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.

Will someone please send in a ticket asking if they will have that sale at the end of Spooktacular where all Halloween non-housing items are 50% off and post the response here? I can't because I send in waaaaaaaaaaay too many tickets lol

92crash is offline Amateur Gamer

i sent a ticket in a while ago they said this

-i have no clue if there will be a sale and that you will have to wait to find out lalala blablabla
    Zen Fýrehawk credit to jaid & lind
    "I took the path less traveled by and that made all the difference"
    -Robert Frost-

Darkest Legends is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 92crash View Post
    i sent a ticket in a while ago they said this

-i have no clue if there will be a sale and that you will have to wait to find out lalala blablabla
    lol (too short)

and as far as the hall pass allowance I have no idea I think they said the 15th of the months?

Steámpunk (FR), Isaiah.Martin411 (Skype),
    I Am Hobo Ninja (Xbox Live), Ysabelle/Nighthawx (Vindictus)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast