Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Why Free Realms Why?

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Why Free Realms Why?

Being a longtime player off FR i was super excited to learn that on the 26th of July I would be turning three years old! So i waited, and waitied and it came! and i was like "**** YES I AM THREE YEARS TODAY!!" and i logged on...

and nothing was different.. no thank you? no tee shirt? no fancy cap like beta? no. nothing was different...

Well EXCUSE me for being a long time player, looks like ill just do the walk of shame back to my fridge now FR.. thanks mates! So dissapointing D:

And as always, still looking for (in no particuar order) : Danny Legend, Ryry Allstar, Lala Coralnight, Angel Fierywave, Immortal Flare, and Jesse Darkthorne... If you have seen them let me know. IGN: ├ůmelia Pond

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why Free Realms Why?

I'm not sure exactly what the question is here. xD Sadly they don't give you a reward for being a 3 year old player. If you need to look up those names to see when the players last signed on, you can by typing their names into the search bar on your profile page.

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

F.R has changed alot To me its people and sometimes the game. I dont wanna wait until xmas to get quest to do (which is the same thing) and the people really need to stop bullying each other

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

i have already checked when they last logged out. . But on the perchance they had created a new account or somthing along those lines? never hurts to look again!

@Randombarbi - it has changed a lot.. but we must move forward witha smile and a happy step becasue it will keep changing for a long long time

VirtuaPlayer is offline Newbie Explorer

Think of it this way... What has the FR dev crew promised us in the last year or so? Absolutely nothing...Where is sunset valley after all this time? Absolutely nowhere (probably will remain as concept art in the back of their HQ office drawers..) What have they given to us? Absolutely nothing besides regular SC item updates at the store, hoping people will spend spend spend...
    Still hoping for the future? Well good luck with that as I've lost all hope of seeing anything remotely new.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

As said, Free Realms does not give anything for character birthdays. There has been a bit of new stuff (new TCG VR's), but still no Sunstone Valley yet.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Few points in the OP that I'm gonna get at.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylady11 View Post
    Being a longtime player off FR i was super excited to learn that on the 26th of July I would be turning three years old!
    Happy (belated) birthday.

and i logged on...

and nothing was different.. no thank you? no tee shirt?
    If they give players an item on their birthday, Free Realms would be cranking out at least 100 per day or so.

no fancy cap like beta?
    Because it's only for BETA testers.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Free Realms does not give out anything for birthdays. Why are you mad about it?
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by VirtuaPlayer View Post
    Think of it this way... What has the FR dev crew promised us in the last year or so?
    Sunstone Valley, Series 4, Shrouded Gloam, Series 3, Mystery Chests, Farming, Ranching (even though it got dropped)

Quote Originally Posted by VirtuaPlayer View Post
    Absolutely nothing...
    See above.

Where is sunset valley after all this time? Absolutely nowhere (probably will remain as concept art in the back of their HQ office drawers..)
    Do you think that after almost a year of more hype than ever they will not release it?

What have they given to us?
    Shrouded Gloam, Series 3, Series 4, basically everything I listed above other than SSV and Ranching.

Absolutely nothing besides regular SC item updates at the store
    See above

hoping people will spend spend spend...
    And they do.

Still hoping for the future? Well good luck with that as I've lost all hope of seeing anything remotely new.
    Again, if you really think that after more hype than ever, they wouldn't release Sunstone Valley, that's just silly. People will go on a total rage-fit and more than likely, the game will LOSE players because of it.

It simply wouldn't be a smart decision to not release it.
    zachpuppy and Zalesana like this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

They will probably release it by the end of Summer, Like they told us, or sooner if their number of players starts dropping dramatically because of " Rage Quits ".
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast