Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Why doesn't your Farm Keep its ranking after you get a new membership?

A few months ago my membership expired and when i got a new one my farm didn't go back to its old rank! My VIP did, but why not this? Please help!

ultrarocketdog is offline Explorer

Default Re: Why doesn't your Farm Keep its ranking after you get a new membership?

you wont hold your farm on that lvl unless you buy a membership maybe a day before it expires every time or a lifetime membership

Default Re: Why doesn't your Farm Keep its ranking after you get a new membership?

Thank you I know now.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

:{ wow thats a bummer so you have to do all the quests and stuff again ? o_O
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Yeppers, I'm not farming or messing with my SWH until I get a lifetime membership. If I get one.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

i've Had The Same Dang Problem! D: I Was Soo Sad, It Also Works if Your a day late
    On Your Updating Membership, 'cause i Got 5,000 Sc For My Birthday and Bought a Lifetime,
    a DAY Late, So i assume It works A Day late..?
    -vortex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

I not really a member but i got my farm up to lvl 4 and they had the update for all the new farm stuff and it took my farm lvl down to lvl 1 and i decided to quit farming i never got anything out of it
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

@griffin , @seth, and @Kat dang! :{ yeah im not even gonna fool with farming till i get a lifetime member ship man XD lol
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy