Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Difference

Title: Why Can't I Access Pages?

Natalie K. is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Why Can't I Access Pages?

Hello! I'm Natalie, and obviously, I am new here.. I joined less than a week ago. Whenever I try to access some pages it will say-vBulletin Message

Natalie K., you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have no idea why If you know the answer to my problem please reply Thank you so much! -Natalie
    If You Believe In Jesus Christ As Your Savior And Aren't Afraid To Admit It, Put This In Your Signature. c:

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why Can't I Access Pages?

Hi, Natalie! Welcome to FRI!

The reason you're getting that message is because you have to have at least 10 posts in order to access some boards/sub-boards (that includes the Free Market board, which is one i'm sure you'd like to use.) Just work your way up to 10 posts and you'll be able to access the boards/sub-boards you want to look at! Make sure you don't post any "fluff" posts to get to 10 posts, though!

If you have any more questions/concerns, just let me, or any other members know!
    Last edited by Difference; 12-30-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Natalie K. likes this.
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Thank you!
    If You Believe In Jesus Christ As Your Savior And Aren't Afraid To Admit It, Put This In Your Signature. c:

Do replying to posts count? :/

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Yep, they do! If you look right above your reply, to the right, you can see your join date & how many posts have. You can also see that by going to My Profile>About Me>And it'll be right under statistics ^^
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

harel1l is offline Amateur Gamer

you helped me too thanks,i didnt understand why i cant post in the free market

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Like what Diffrence said, You need to have 10 posts. I would love to be your friend aswell!

Love,
    KAnnamaria