Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sowelu is offline Explorer

Default Why can I use my Nature starter deck but not my Machine one?

I tried to add some cards from the machine starter deck to my current customized deck, but then I could not save it because there were "cards I didn't own" (at least, I remember something like that, it's been a while since I tried) which referred to the ones from the machine starter. It's really frustrating because I participate in a lot of tournaments and all of these people with machine decks are completely wiping me out and I'd like to use it for once.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: Why can I use my Nature starter deck but not my Machine one?

You Can Only Have Cards In your Deck That You Currently Own.

Ariana is offline Amateur Gamer

Viewing the machine card starter deck is not the same as owning it. The TCG allows you to see what cards are available in each of the four starter decks, but you can only play with cards in your nature starter deck and ones you earn thereafter.

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Yeah, just to be clear:

You are only given 1 starter pack at that beginning. Some people are given Nature, other people are given Machine. It is random, there is no way to choose.

You were given Nature. Although the TCG lobby lets you see the Machine starter pack, unless you collect the cards in another way you cannot use that deck.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

You can only use your Nature Starter Deck and some cards you'd earned, in TCG tournaments. The other 'illegal' decks are supposed to help you on how to build a good deck.

I have a Machine Starter Deck and I added some new cards to it and it's pretty okay now, for an amateur Card Duelist.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

As stated above. Also...
    If you want to see the cards you do own; Go into deck builder or collections from within the TCG lobby. You can view your entire collection at one time or view them by sphere.

As for Machine decks wiping you out; Every sphere has its strong and weak points. It's a matter of learning to play to the strength of the sphere and guarding against the weak points. No one sphere is supposed to be superior to the others but each sphere lends itself to a certain style of play.

What kind of card player are you?

Agressive...Try Chaos. Lots of attack values.
    Defensive...Try Nature. Good saves with non-attack scoreing possibilities.
    Finesse...Try Order. A very subtle sphere that rewards thoughtful construction.
    Flexible...Try Machine. A diverse sphere that like Order, rewards thoughtful construction.
    Crazy...Try a mixed deck. I have no idea how anyone makes this work, but some do.

No one sphere will give you a better deck. It's your job to build a better deck from the sphere you feel most comfortable with.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

if your a starter in tcg and that one is for higher however maybe it wont let you...
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.