Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ninja Anna

Title: Why?

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Why?

I was trying to send a message to my friend on her profile page on Free Realms but it would come up as ##-###-## and I tried rewording it so many times but nothing worked. I wasn't saying anything bad or innapropriate so why won't it let me send her the message?
    Emma bigcandy likes this.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Why?

O_o I STILL don't know how to message.......and I don't know Good luck hope u figure it out.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

Celesion is offline Amateur Gamer

Maybe you typed a word and misspelled it wrong each time. Check your spelling always when talking in FreeRealms.

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Celesion View Post
    Maybe you typed a word and misspelled it wrong each time. Check your spelling always when talking in FreeRealms.
    I wasn't talking in Free Realms -.-' it was the messages you an send people on their profile and stuff like that...
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!