Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

Default Where's the topsoil?

I can't find anymore where the topsoil is and now I'm stuck in planting.
    When I click "Go to Planning Mode" it shows the seeds I have and no topsoil there. I had left a "unplanted" topsoil on my farm and usually when I was clicking it, I could choose what I want to plant there, but now I can't.

Anyone can help me?

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Where's the topsoil?

Oh... You have to buy the top soil in the coin market. Just press coin market, farming, then it shows farming things and click the brown soil thing and buy it. Then go to the Go to Planting Mode and place the top soil down and press it then choose a plant and done.
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Jay, I know how to buy and where to buy the topsoil. The thing is that I have lots of them and I can't find them anymore. When I go to planting mode, I couldn't find anymore the topsoil....

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

AnnaCatwhisker is offline Pro Gamer

hmm thats weird. but the topsoil sounds like what happens when a plant dies, leaving an empty topsoil behind.

Nevermind, solved the problem. I think it was glitched, but log off and the topsoil is back where it supposed to be.
    Thanks anyways, guys. =)