Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

skywarrior99 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Wheres my friends list

i was getting on freerealms.com today and i got on the game and my friends list was still there but it was empty it said it had zero/zero players but my aqaintence and guild list was showing people though then i couldnt talk whats is this madness help please

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Wheres my friends list

Currently, some players are experiencing a bug that doesn't allow chatting, or friends on your friend's list. Don't worry. The referees will fix it soon. I hope this helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

That happend to me. Ilogged off then back on and they reappeared.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.‚Äč-

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

It's Long Fixed By Now . But Just Wanted To Say , Not To Worry When This Happens (: Sadly Happens A Lot . But Just About Everyone Experiences This At The Same Time ^^

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

I'm pretty sure it might be fixed... but if not, did you try sending in a ticket? (this happens a lot, so it might be fixed soon, or send in a ticket just in case.)

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD