ReäperSienn Reinø Facebook

My WishlistMy StoreMy Youtube

pepperkat is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: where are the Starnuts?

sadly i cant either, but they are supposed to be near tall places
    Mew mew mai mommeh's kitty types x3

Jaiyden is offline Master Gamer

My friend told me they are somewhere around south of Wugachug. But, you have to look really closely. But, you don't find them right away
    IGN: Jaiyden

Selling TCG Booster Packs Buying Shooshboom

Mizzila is offline Amateur Gamer

If you teleport to Mugwort's Hollow, right there next to you there may be a starnut. And if you teleport to lakeshore, and climb in the mountains, there should be a few starnut plants there, too. AND... from the wugachug warpstone, if you go down the path away from wugachug, near the Caution signs where the world is under construction, there should be more starnut there, too. Hope this helps!

Thanks everyone for such a wonderful time in the realms!
    I'll be on MMOCentralForums as Tyrynn if anyone needs me.

peachy peach is offline Explorer

Ok here is where I am finding MANY star nut trees.......all over the cross roads area....they can be found near water on a hill and along the mountain sides Lavender Coast is the other area also where I find many again along the mountain sides on the hills. I have noticed they are near robgoblin treasure piles too. go to an off server and look better luck in finding them. they are easy to spot as well. happy hunting..

bradac2001 is offline Explorer

my friend showed me where star nut Always is.Its by the treasure war arena like behind it. If you dont see it at first dont worry it takes a while for it to respawn :/

Ali101 is offline Amateur Gamer

I have been finding a ton of starnuts. I can't believe people are stil having trouble with it. Anyway, I have been finding them on some big rock things with grass I recommend going on a small server, because there would be more since there is less people to take. Hope that helps. Also, I've been finding mine around Still Water Crossing, and random places... They are only rare because not many people know where they at, and since people are in big servers looking for them there is more people to grab them.

You can find starnuts on medium size hills, I have found them around stillwater crossing and around the Wildwood Speedway. Like Ali said try looking on a less popular server (such as eight or seven or if those have a star on it try a different server) and Good Luck!

Jennz is offline Pro Gamer

Around the speedways is where i find all of mine. Just search the mountain areas and you should find many of them c:

Proud Member of <INSIDERS>