Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Where is Greyli's Spectral Spectacles?

Hi! I am following Halloween Hary's quest line, and I don't know where Greyli's spectacles are. Are they in the actual graveyard, where the Blackspore Treasure Chest is? Or do you have to fight in the Cemetary? Help!

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Where is Greyli's Spectral Spectacles?

If your looking at the Bone Bog Cemetery Dungeon the Specs are just to the left
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Thank you so much, Myth! I've gotten so used to this Forum, but now I can't even figure out who to give Rep points! lol
    Last edited by beautimus1; 10-16-2010 at 12:22 AM.

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

I went in Bone Bog Cemetery, killed everything in sight....searched for ages for the spectacles...came out, re-read the quest-line, and....DOH!!! The spectacles are not in the cemetery!!! ARRgghhh!! Oh, well.
    And actually, when i found them laying on the ground out in the cemetery somewhere; there were so many people around, I couldn't even get a look at what they looked like laying on the ground. The only reason i found them was because the thing popped up that you click on sayiing, "Spectral Spectacles"! That was lucky!

Wait...what?