Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Emma Maefield is offline Pro Gamer

Default Where are the Elite Sneak Scouts in Forest Troll Fort?

I'm playing the dungeon right now trying to complete the Bonus Objective: Find and defeat all the Elite Sneak Scouts!

where are they located? I understand that sometimes they might be in different places, but I'd like at least a couple places to look or get an idea of where to look for them.
    ign:
    webkinz

Default Re: Where are the Elite Sneak Scouts in Forest Troll Fort?

They are in many places. I suggest to frequently check your minimap since you may find 3/4 nd you are looking all over the place and can't find the 4th one. The same thing happens in Bristlewood Glade in which you have to defeat 4 Vile Blooms. 3 of them are obvious to find but the last one you actually have to look for. In the Bristlewood Glade case, the last Vile Bloom is behind a tree. Hope that isn't too confusing and I hope it helps. So just keep checking your minimap.
    "All I wish for is the night sky."
    ~Gar

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The only places I have seen them emerge more than once is on the hill, off the pathway, to the right of the second large encampment area that you come to. And behind the first guard tower or behind the fence near (to the left of) that same tower. I doubt that will be of much help to you, because they are not sometimes in different places; They are most always in different places.

To be honest; I do not think it's worth the effort.
    The only real reason (excluding quests) to run Forest Troll Fort, is to get the level 20 head gear. If you are after colored gear, completing the bonus objective in Forest Troll Fort will not award you anything that any other tier 5 dungeon will. The bonus objectives in Briarheart Caverns, Dark Spore Depths, Haunted Mines, and Snowy Canyon are all easier to meet, and are no more, nor less likely to yield you the same results.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

If they used the same locations as before the December '09 update (and I feel confident that they did), there are a few spots I know of:
    • Behind a little hut on the edge of the cliff where the three shamans and the cauldron are.
    • Behind the funny-looking tree under the cliff where the Seer is.
    • Behind one of the plants on your left when you're on the curvy path to the pig.
    • Behind a rock/one of those soccer net things southeast of the Queen's Guards.
    • (Not sure about this one.) Behind a plant on your left as you walk down the very first path.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Emma Maefield is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks, guys :]
    ign:
    webkinz

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

Sometimes i see them near the gate when you first walk in (to the right), other times they are kind of by the bridge, and when you get to the big open area after defeating the two troll huts, then there is usually one with the two archers by the huge hill that Vergosh is on. The other one in the open area is by a wood wall, kind of by the campfire. he's always there when i go, but the other three move around. I hope this helps you when searching for trolls!