Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Where Do I Get These...

Can someone tell me who drops the Brawler Skullz Pants, I've done everything in there and I haven't gotten one pair yet. I keep getting the jackets but no pants..

fefe22747 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Where Do I Get These...

um go 2 the sc shop and buy some

um I would if those were the ones I wanted, I'm looking for the ones from the drops...

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I believe there is only 1 you get from the quest.

There are others, ppl are selling them in the shops and I've seen ppl wearing them.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

My best guess would be that they drop mostly from the bikers. I'm not completely sure about that though, It would just make the most sense. I have a pair that wasn't from the questline from my inventory, so I know it's a possible drop from somewhere. It seems like they're pretty tough to get though. :/ Also, are you on your brawler job when you're fighting? I don't think I've gotten any biker gear yet without my brawler job.

Quote Originally Posted by fefe22747 View Post
    um go 2 the sc shop and buy some
    They can't be bought in SC, they're only drops in Sunstone as ret2go said.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-27-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks Zalesana, Yes I'm on my brawler when trying to get them but I'm just having no luck at all. I fought the bikers for almost 2hrs yesterday and didn't get any of the pants. So your right they are hard to get.

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Skullz drop gloves, Robgoblins drop jackets, Manguana drop boots, Drakes drop jackets and gloves. The four new bosses do drop some rares, though I don't know what all is on their loot tables. I have gotten a recipe from the Mech Pilot boss, Skullz helmet from Sandspear, Desert Sun Shard from the Drake boss, and Bone Skull Flair Shard, Spiked Helmet and Shades, and Big Skull Belt Shirt alll from the Skullz boss. I haven't fought Sandspear much, because his poison is pretty darn potent and takes me down faster than I can heal. I try to fight behind him, but he just won't let me. Paying 1k to revive each time can get pretty costly, so probably best to battle him in a group, to take him down fast.

Edit: Forgot to mention...most times you fight these bosses, you will only get coin or low level battle gear.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    Skullz drop gloves, Robgoblins drop jackets, Manguana drop boots, Drakes drop jackets and gloves. The four new bosses do drop some rares, though I don't know what all is on their loot tables. I have gotten a recipe from the Mech Pilot boss, Skullz helmet from Sandspear, Desert Sun Shard from the Drake boss, and Bone Skull Flair Shard, Spiked Helmet and Shades, and Big Skull Belt Shirt alll from the Skullz boss. I haven't fought Sandspear much, because his poison is pretty darn potent and takes me down faster than I can heal. I try to fight behind him, but he just won't let me. Paying 1k to revive each time can get pretty costly, so probably best to battle him in a group, to take him down fast.

Edit: Forgot to mention...most times you fight these bosses, you will only get coin or low level battle gear.
    What drops the pants though?

Elura is offline Master Gamer

I don't know. Probably one of the four bosses, since they don't drop off the regular mobs. I just got a pair of Skullz Shoulderpads off Sandspear, so thinking maybe he drops all three items: Helmet, shoulderpads, and pants. At least he drops two out of the three anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast