Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Where do I get Esther The Brains Card?

Does anyone know where I can get thecard, "Esther The Brains" at? I know I can find it in the lobby, but I need to know if it is found in the Sc Quests, Pack, or is it just an Exclusive Card.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Where do I get Esther The Brains Card?

Esther the Brains is in Bristlewood by Sir Wellington.
    Her card is a promotional.

As for the quest; I believe that's part of the Shattred Past Quest Pack #1, that is sold in the SC Market.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Esther the Brains is in Bristlewood by Sir Wellington.
    Her card is a promotional.

As for the quest; I believe that's part of the Shattred Past Quest Pack #1, that is sold in the SC Market.
    Thanks!!! I know to get the Quest Pack now!

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Actually, I think it is part of the free quest line, I think you have to accept a quest from Poe in Sanctuary, I'm not sure which, but that quest will lead you to brairwood, outside the vale of the ancients, and you have to battle Dominic and Ester to get tht card.
    Hope that helps!
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Lilgamerx13 is offline Explorer

Isn't it the second shattered past quest pack?
    Check out my new shop! Lilgamerx13's Unique TCG Shop

Man... people saying different stuff. Even google won't even tell me the right thing ._. Now i am confused about which questline pack to get..

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Chaz,

I have three Esther the Brains promo cards.
    I purchased the Shattered Past Quest Bundle from the SC Market, and have done SP#1, but have not fiished the SP#2 yet because I am stuck on one of the mini games.

I am pretty certain that the card you want comes from Esthers fourth deck in SP#1.
    If you wish to remove all doubt about where this card comes from, go to fr.zam.com my friend.
    ZAM has the full duelist quest line series on their site, and they are THE site to go to for quest related information. Pop by and give them a look. You should be able to find erything you need there.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Chaz,

I have three Esther the Brains promo cards.
    I purchased the Shattered Past Quest Bundle from the SC Market, and have done SP#1, but have not fiished the SP#2 yet because I am stuck on one of the mini games.

I am pretty certain that the card you want comes from Esthers fourth deck in SP#1.
    If you wish to remove all doubt about where this card comes from, go to fr.zam.com my friend.
    ZAM has the full duelist quest line series on their site, and they are THE site to go to for quest related information. Pop by and give them a look. You should be able to find erything you need there.
    OMG, Thanks so much! I now know to get it from Questline #1 I searched everywhere But Zam xD, until you showed it to me, and I finally found it there!