Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PrincessShannie is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Where do I even begin?

Hello,

I am new to freerealms and am not sure where I even start. I've done some exploring, but there are so many things to do I don't know what to do. Are there any guidelines, tips, or helpful information anybody would be willing to give to a new player? Thanks!

Default Re: Where do I even begin?

First of all good thing you posted this here instead of the other places and i welcome you to FRI so lets get started
    first if you want to join the insiders guild you need 50 helpful posts
    second if you want to post in the free market you need 10 posts
    not sure of anything else though O_O also the news section is at the home.

PrincessShannie is offline Newbie Explorer

Thank you, that is helpful for my navigation of this forum, but I was actually hoping for some help in regards to the actual game as well. I am a little overwhelmed with what I have seen so far and don't even know what to do first or where to begin.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I would suggest finding a combat job to start leveling ( Each has a training quest that can help level quickly too) and would go to Hughey's Escape battle or Bixie Hive to get a good start on some coins during 'Power Hour' ( Those are simple battles and easy for leveling when first starting out ) so that you have some money, it will build up the more you do, and leveling a battle job such as Wizard, Ninja, Warrior, Brawler, Medic and Archer will help out during most quests you take on as you go. The higher level you are the more coins you can earn per battle when you go into battles suited for that level. Explorer and Card Duelist jobs are also good but Explorer is a free style job and there's no pressure to level that jobs to max for any quests you may accept... Also a pet comes in handy, when it's a happy pet (fed and bathed and running around ) it will find treasure for you sometimes. And there are also the harvesting, mining, and artifact mini games that can earn you some quick coins too. Be sure to pick up anything shiny you find laying around on the ground... those are collections and they have rewards. Other than that cruise around and see what you find. There's lots of cool stuff in this game to see and you'll find some very useful and interesting stuff.
    Welcome too and have fun XD !
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 01-24-2011 at 01:04 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

hmm i when i started playing free realms july last year i did some exploration and got all of exploration coins through youtube and sell stuff to newbies and got a gloves then when i became a member i started leveling up. then i sold all my max stuff and i got mony to buy my first vr a SKATER SHORTS!!! yes and i started buying lots of vrs until i got some of them and now i am just bored playing the game
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

I always find community events fun if I get bored on FR, but I would focus on one job at first, probably a battle job, just to get the hang of the controls and the whole wonderful world of FR!!!

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

One thing to do is to click on all the icons on the screen to familiarize yourself with things like, the map, finding activities such as, who to go to to begin learning a job, the community calendar, etc.
    Then I would open my map and click on all the warpsstones. These take you to all the areas in Free Realms. You can look around the area, and click on people with ? over their heads. Before you know it, you are on a quest and having fun!

Wait...what?

sapphire1021 is offline Amateur Gamer

Try to explore around Free Realms both using and not using the map. It will help you get used to the game and you may find exploration coins while exploring which will level you up in Adventurer.
    Shanna Thundersky
    <Shake It Up Dance Crew>

Explore all over Free Realms. Try to find exploration coins because that will help level your adventurer. Click on people with Exclamation marks over their head and they will give you a quest to do. You can do a lot of mini-games. Try leveling your jobs by going on quests, doing battles, and other things. Here is a very good site that can probably answer most of the questions you have about the game. I use it mostly when I'm trying to find someone and can't here is a list of the jobs, if you click on one, it will take you to a page that shows you where to start the quests and stuff..

Category:Jobs (FR) :: Wiki :: Free Realms :: ZAM

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

and most of all, it never hurts to have a friend who's familar with the game to help show you around =D
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast