Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Is the wheel at the end of a battle random?

Coldarrow~> is offline Explorer

Icon8 Is the wheel at the end of a battle random?

I spent quite some time trying to get a power shard from the wheel at the end of the battle. The battle only gives 42 experience and I've done it enough times that I've gone from just starting out at 13 to almost 14. I am not even joking when I say this, it seems that at least 90% of the time I get coins, 5% of the time I get that battle pack thing, and the other 5% I get the ring. Every time I spin the wheel I get all excited because it looks like it is slowing down and will stop on my wanted item, but then it skips over 2 spaces to the coins / ring. I am loosing my mind getting my hopes up every time. So before I waste any more time on this (ever) I was wondering, is the game programmed to do that? Is it programmed so only members get the decent stuff or is it random and my luck is just terrible?
    weehusker likes this.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is the wheel at the end of a battle random?

It's supposed to be rare. It's totally random. Just out of curiosity, which shard are you after?
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

pokegroup is offline Banned

I'm lifetime and I have horrible luck. I only get 5000 on a coin wheel once every week.

I'm after the Power Shard of Second Wind. Well, at least the wheel isn't rigged! Wait...that means I have bad luck. XD

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

As far as I know, each item on the wheel has a certain percent chance it'll be selected. The power shard of second wind has a low percent. I've gotten it before so it is possible, you just have to keep trying. 8]

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    I'm lifetime and I have horrible luck. I only get 5000 on a coin wheel once every week.
    That's what you call horrible luck? I am lucky I get 5k coins more then once in a month. But on topic: It is completely random. I have gotten rare items within 5 spins before and there have been times where it has taken me hundreds of spins for a rare item. The probability is going to be different for everyone, there isn't a universal standard of let's say okay you have now spun the wheel 50 times, you may now receive the item. It just doesn't work that way. It may take you 100 spins, it may take someone else 10 and likewise someone may have trouble getting another item that you may get quickly. Unfortunately there is not a whole lot you can do except either keep trying or buy the item off of someone else.
    Last edited by Zyonmkxq; 05-18-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    Zalesana likes this.

I got it! Yay, I'm so excited! I was starting to think it was rigged XDimg_20130520-14-14-05_thumb.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    That's what you call horrible luck? I am lucky I get 5k coins more then once in a month. But on topic: It is completely random. I have gotten rare items within 5 spins before and there have been times where it has taken me hundreds of spins for a rare item. The probability is going to be different for everyone, there isn't a universal standard of let's say okay you have now spun the wheel 50 times, you may now receive the item. It just doesn't work that way. It may take you 100 spins, it may take someone else 10 and likewise someone may have trouble getting another item that you may get quickly. Unfortunately there is not a whole lot you can do except either keep trying or buy the item off of someone else.
    About a year ago I got a yellow monkey from the wheel. I sold it for 5k cash XD

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    About a year ago I got a yellow monkey from the wheel. I sold it for 5k cash XD
    Uh? Yellow monkey? Never heard of it. Care to explain? You mean a clockwork monkey kit? I do believe they are worth more then 5k. Are you sure you got it from a wheel?

Not a kit, this was before sunstone. I'm positive I did. Also sold it in the coin shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast