Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default :( Whats wrong with my chat!

Well i type something press enter and my enter button doesnt work my keyboard works but when i try to say something and press enter is doesnt work this is bringig tears to my eyes cause what if Refs can't fix it then i have to quit fr. Could this be the end of Liv203...

Default Re: :( Whats wrong with my chat!

Hi i am sorry i dont play free realms so i cannot help,but i would suggest re downloading free realms

This could be the result of an extreme chat lag, or fr is experiencing problems with the chatting server/abilities. It has happened to me before. Don't re install fr just yet. Try logging onto a different server and going some place where there isn't many people. Like your house or something. If the chat still doesn't work for you, contact a ref. Since your chat isn't working, you will have to contact one from the website instead of in game. On the home page, look across the top to the left of the log in/log out button. There should be a button that says help. Run your mouse over that and it will drop down and say customer service. Click there and a new page will come up. To the right of that page, there should be a big green "Ask For Help" button. Click there, a new page will come up, and just fill out that form describing your problem. I hope this helps and Good luck with your chat IG!!!!

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

>.< i put it in french and i did send in a ticket i am just waiting for a reply

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

It happened to me just before servers crash . It happens to everyone just before when a server crashes .Is the same problem related?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Or use the mouse instead of the enter button

tp1456 is offline Explorer

Use your mouse it is the only alternative....
    _-+±Tyler Darksword±+-_
    Proud Free Realms member since May 12, 2009
    Level 20 Adventurer, Archer, Blacksmith, Brawler, Card Duelist, Chef, Fisherman, Medic, Miner, Ninja, Pet Trainer, Postman, Warrior, and Wizard.
    Spoiler: show
    I have all jobs maxed except for cart driver, demo derby, and soccer star.
    I also have a very awsome large wilds house and a fairly good snowhill lot.

If Justin Bieber decided to jump off a 500 story building, 98% of girls in high school and younger would be screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Copy and paste this in your signature if you would be one of the 2% of guys with a bag of popcorn screaming"JUMP!!!!!!!!!!"
    I did not write this but it is true!

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

umm so your saying you like to chat on fr and thats it? o.o
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

i think this happened to me before....i logged off and got back on and it was fine but you can always just use the little green arrow by the chat bar.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

:O LIV! Hey! Haven't seen ya in a while ^ ^ lol, anyways that same thing has been happening to me to! For THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent a bug report and a email to them and they said it was fine, but it's so annoying!!!!!!!!! I'm about ready to quit... but halle said you have to re-install it? I haven't tried it yet so can't tell ya if she's right or not, might wanna try it though.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast