Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 What's the Power Rating of the Pro Racing equipment?

I've been struggling with the Kart Racer questline because the best kart equipment I have are the Cardie ones, I'm planning to buy the Pro Racing equipment but first I wanna know how high their power rating is.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What's the Power Rating of the Pro Racing equipment?

They do nothing to affect your performance..... I'm the 11th best racer in Free Realms. I could help you though.

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Rider View Post
    They do nothing to affect your performance..... I'm the 11th best racer in Free Realms. I could help you though.
    Are you sure? I heard from a lot of people that the Pro Racing Engine can really help you.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Oh yes those do alot..... I thought you meant the clothing for some reason.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Well, from what I remember, they only came in PRs of 1, 5, and ~20 for some reason.
    But, unless you've got no hope at all of getting any further in the quests or have plenty of coins/SC, I would recommend saving your money. I believe you get similar items during the series of quests.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.