Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 What Should I Do!?!!?!!??

Issue 1:
    Should I leave my houses in the Housing Directory so they become popular? I don't like it when people are at my house and I'm not on or there, but I didn't spend 500k and ask people to donate for nothing!

Issue 2:
    I am building stuff almost the entire time I am on. (Like working on projects) Should I cancel the projects or keep building? I sort of want to go back to doing quests and stuff like that, but I sort of want to be known also.

Issue 3:
    I have just under 2000 friends and usually only 150-160 get on. Should I clean out my list?
    I NEED HELP!!!

~Griffin Silentgulf

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What Should I Do!?!!?!!??

1) I think you should keep it in the housing directory, then more people will know about you, since you want to be known.

2) You could split your time. Like say you can only be on for an hour. Spend half of it building and the other half, doing quests.

3) If you would like but keep in mind, if you want to be known you should keep them. Sometims if you rmove thm, they could forget about you and then all the people that one person talks to may not find out about you. I suggest keeping them all. Or just removing some.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Okay thanks!

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Issue 1. i would keep it in the housing directory. if its on there idk why you dont like when ppl are there when your not on o.o they are just making it more popular in a way.
    Issue 2. Dont stop your projects but just take breakes from them so your able to do quests and stuff
    Issue 3. I would clean my list XD i had 3000 something friends and i now have 600 (still cleaning it off though)
    But you can always ask for a reff to wipe it clean and then ask your friends to add you back.

1. I think you should leave it in the housing directory.
    2.Spend some time building and then you can do quests and all that.
    3. I have over 3000 friends...I cut the ones that are old and stuff. So you should do that if you want.

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

1. I think it depends on if you want your house to be a nice, quiet place where you can hang out with your friends privately and get away from all the chaos, or if you want it to be a popular hang out place for everyone and get people to know you.

2. I think you should split the time. If you love to build, then continue to build, but since you want to do the quests to, I suggest that you just split the time.

3. I would remove most of them, yeah. Here are some tips to manage your friends list:

Remove friends that:
    -Never talk to you
    -Were rude/mean to you
    -You don't know from anywhere

That's it. Hope this was helpful!

Resolutions:
    Issue 1: I will remove it when I am having a small party with just friends.
    Issue 2: I have started doing quests for the fun of it and to earn money for my projects.
    Issue 3: I am going to clean my list. I have 2025 friends now. This brings up another issue. (Issue 4):
    I asked people on the beach to donate to my hotel. I don't know if I should delete them because I don't want to be a thief. There's a few people who really annoy me, but they donated. Help?