Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Icon9 What are Shards of Chugging?

Hi! I have been trying to get Shards of Chugging from everywhere and all the mobs in the new update, and I just cannot get one, I've even tried all the Ninjawugs, and none of them drop any for me.

Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or not fighting the right mobs? thanks!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What are Shards of Chugging?

I'm not so sure. I think either the ninjawugs or the floren gave me the only one I own.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

a friend of mine told me youll get it from ninjawugs which makes sense since the name of the shard is CHUGging..but idk. havent got one too..

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Elura is offline Master Gamer

I got one but I don't know where I got it from. I was surprised to even find it in my inventory, but then I was not paying attention to what I got in loot drops either. Who knows, I might even have the new pet pal and don't even know it, lol.
    A little communication goes a long way toward establishing good relationships

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    I got one but I don't know where I got it from. I was surprised to even find it in my inventory, but then I was not paying attention to what I got in loot drops either. Who knows, I might even have the new pet pal and don't even know it, lol.

hey.. can you show us its stats?if i do like it will try to get it

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

I think I got one from ninjawugs..
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I've been brainstorming, and I think Shards of Chugging would come from the Chugging Mini-game in the Chugawug Hero's Journal questline, but you can't play it more than once, so it seems kind of odd.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ceres27 View Post
    hey.. can you show us its stats?if i do like it will try to get it
    It's useless unless you're insistent on chugging sarsaparilla, in which case it removes the neg. effects.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.