Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Oona is offline Explorer

Default What is this that I saw ad the Dance-Off?

I was sabotaging the vampire dance practice when I saw an enormous snowman pass through and head over to the werewolf area. I followed and snapped this picture (The other hottie is the Pumpkin Prince):

Then, two of the Prince's dopplegangers showed up. If you look very carefully along the right edge of the real prince, who's on the right, you'll see the guy. He's glowy. I watched him walk up behind the Prince and carefully ease himself in the Prince's shoes, so to speak, lol:

THEN some guy who looked like a valentine made of heart muscle joined us. He had a monster face with a mouth full of fangs in the middle of the heart. You can see him to the left of the Badonkadonk Snowman below:

My questions? What are these guys wearing? Better yet, can non-devs get these things or things like them? Where?

I know it would be easier for everyone if I just asked in the game, but chat for me is borked and I haven't yet gotten a response to the ticket I submitted yesterday.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What is this that I saw ad the Dance-Off?

You can easily be a Snow monster or a Pumpkin prince by clicking a cake that is near. Next time I'm in game I'll snap a picture of the cake, as long as I don't freeze. O_- <-- That's supposed to be a wink.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

I think that's the Pumpkin Prince and Snow Monster, from one of the cakes.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Oona is offline Explorer

Thanks, Zoe704 and IAmPowerofStars. Are cakes like this still on sale in the market? I think I saw an Easy Bake Cauldron that turns you into a skeleton like Halloween Harry and a haunted gravestone, but I'm not in the game at the moment because I don't want to get caught in Power Hour. I need to go to bed instead...

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

No, they never were on sale. You get it for buying ALL the birthday cakes. You get a cake called "Boss Cake" . It changes you to one of those bosses.

The cakes were on sale during the Birthday Bash, which has ended, now you can only get it if you wait till next year. The birthday Pinata was in the SC market, you could (maybe) get 1-2 cakes from it. (As long as you harvest it everyday for 1 month.) But I think they took it off ...