Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Brett Firemumbles
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident

Title: What are foils for?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 What are foils for?

Ok, I have some foils, but i've never understood their importance, i've compared a few of the same to their normal card. They have the same exact description whats the point?
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: What are foils for?

They are worth more then regular cards but not as much as first addition Pokémon cards.

Roe
    Roe is offline Amateur Gamer

You usually get them when your doing your daily wheel, I try to get them every time I do the wheel! I fail to though.. anyways if you get the card or tcg sign when you do the wheel you get it you get a common card or a foil. They get you a in-game reward (virtual reward) common cards just get you cards.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

As EZ said, foils are worth more than their regular counterparts. The foil has this animated shine on the card, just aesthetic appeal, that's all. Players look for foils for their card collection. When placed in the deck, it doesn't grant the player any advantage regarding the card ability. However, I remembered losing to a player using a deck almost full of foils in the tourney. In game, the foils were so bright that they sort of distracted and "blinded" me... ROFL.
    Dawn73 and Egg Zachly like this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    As EZ said, foils are worth more than their regular counterparts. The foil has this animated shine on the card, just aesthetic appeal, that's all. Players look for foils for their card collection. When placed in the deck, it doesn't grant the player any advantage regarding the card ability. However, I remembered losing to a player using a deck almost full of foils in the tourney. In game, the foils were so bright that they sort of distracted and "blinded" me... ROFL.
    I would be like .............oooooo.............shiny..........gimmie............ .......
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Its better then the "cat on the keyboard" excuse.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Probably Tina or Troy. They've got a bunch of all-foil decks.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever