Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Default What does your machine does not meet minimum video specs mean?? And how do you fix it

I have been trying to get on FR but it keeps saying that.. o_e how do I fix it??dum dum.PNG

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What does your machine does not meet minimum video specs mean?? And how do you fix it

That means your system doesn't have enough support or RAM to run the program i.e. Video Card / Graphics card and such...You may want to check and see what kind of drivers you have to support the game... May I suggest getting in contact with a Free Realms Tech.. You can get a hold of them from your profile page and send them in a ticket and the Tech will get back to you and will ask for two items so that they can further identify and help you with the problem... They know more specifics about this and will need more information about your computer system to best help you out.
    Playing DCUO now

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What does your machine does not meet minimum video specs mean?? And how do you fix it

Thank you Grim!

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

I Guess you don't have enough Space
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Another thing is you may have not enough memory .
    And as grim said ,change your graphics card