Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 What Do You Do If Someone Tries to Steal Your House?

Note: I posted this on my blog just to SAY that. I did not ASK WHAT TO DO. No drama please.

2 days ago, a guy named Zachary Rainskater claimed he was going to donate about 500,000 coins to my hotel. At that point, I was like: This is too good to be true! It was indeed. He asked me to show it to him, and I did. He then told some other people in my house to "get out of my house." I then yelled: THIS IS MY HOUSE. He told me to sell all the stuff in the house (5,600 items) and give him the money or he would report me. I reported him for several reasons. I am now even more skeptical about who is in my house when I'm not there. (Before it was because people could be making money and I'm not) I have now written my name in shelves on thw side of the block house so nobody tries to steal it.

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What Do You Do If Someone Tries to Steal Your House?

Dude, if you put it in the housing directory no one can claim it's theirs. I think he is report worthy...

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow, you did good reporting him. He wouldn't be able to own your house anyways. He wouldn't be able to decorate it, lock or unlock it, or anything else.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

westley201 is offline Explorer

if it is your house its yours and it will be shown as yours... soo i mean ick how ppl will "steal" someones house o.o
    USUALLY PLAYS AROUND 2:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. ON WEEKDAY :3 AND 12:00 PM - 10:00 P.M ON WEEKENDS ! IGN: Kÿle

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Nice job reporting him. In my opinion, that guy was just jealous. Just ignore people like that. After all, it's your house.