Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

saber123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default What are the differences of the virtual packs sold under SC?

There are 585,202,360,720 SC packs.

Which gives Sparkling Tiara?

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What are the differences of the virtual packs sold under SC?

They appear randomly.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

585 is the Shattered Past Quest Bundle. It gives you a bundle of quests, basically, that are focused on TCG games. You don't want to buy this.
    202 is the Shattered Past Quest Packs 1, 2, 3. Those are what make up the Shattered Past Quest Bundle, so also a No.
    720 are the Starter Decks. 40 cards in each, but no Virtual Reward, so no chance for a Sparkling Tiara. No.

360 is the Booster Packs. These contain 10 cards and 1 Virtual Reward from that series. Buy this if you want that Sparkling Tiara. Free Realms Digital Booster Pack should have it; I believe the Shattered Past Booster Pack would, too, but it may have more Virtual Reward possibilities in it.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Hey randomplayer you explained it really well, so i am left with either Shattered Past Booster Pack or the Free Realms Digital Booster Pack . What is the difference between this two?

By the way is it true that these packs can be obtained from the daily wheel too?

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

yep.. randomplayer said it. a little possibility to get one.. best bet would be to buy from someone else -- does not come cheap-- with gold coins or hey, you could try the freerealmstrader.com with real cash (sold out at the moment unfortunately)

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

am i able to trade booster back in card lobby? as i cant do it in game itself

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

i dont think you could.. you can only trade in the trade are in tcg.. what do you mean you cant do it in game itself?you should be able to.unless if youre not a member

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Quote Originally Posted by saber123 View Post
    Hey randomplayer you explained it really well, so i am left with either Shattered Past Booster Pack or the Free Realms Digital Booster Pack . What is the difference between this two?

By the way is it true that these packs can be obtained from the daily wheel too?
    There are two series of cards in the game. The Free Realms Digital Booster Pack has the first series's cards while the Shatter Past Booster Pack has the second series's cards (it may have some or all of the first series's as well, but I'm not sure about that).
    I suppose it could be possible, yes, but I've never gotten one myself. It'd obviously be quite a rare find.
    am i able to trade booster back in card lobby?
    Yes, you can, just as you would trade a card. As with cards, also, you can only trade them if you are a paying member of Free Realms.

so i can trade both cards and the PACK itself?

so i can trade both cards and the PACK itself?
    Booster packs, yes.