Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: WET SUIT!

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default WET SUIT!

where do you get a wet suit? like the one a the picture from the loading screen?
    Last edited by Keith Lifemetal; 07-05-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: WET SUIT!

I've only seen one item that may resemble that, but I'm still not completely sure about it. The Scuba Suit from the Luau quests may look like that, but I may be wrong. Otherwise, I don't think that's available to players.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I've only seen one item that may resemble that, but I'm still not completely sure about it. The Scuba Suit from the Luau quests may look like that, but I may be wrong. Otherwise, I don't think that's available to players.
    Luau quest? WHat are those?

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Hawkclaw View Post
    Luau quest? WHat are those?
    There are Luaus every week (or every two weeks, seems to be every ten or so days). When you visit those luaus and somehow get through the crowds of lag and fireworks, look for a Tiger the Party Animal (or someone close to that name). He'll have a quest for you to put on a luau-appropriate outfit. Put on something from the SC Marketplace or something that might be summer/luau related (such as the Castle Creation Kit from last year) to finish that goal. The reward is usually something not worth the lag, but there's a chance you'll get Scuba clothing.

You'll only find this quest during an official luau. The quest disappears right when the event is scheduled to end. Pet Parties have uncommon/rare items from the quests there, too, but those items are more clothing for your pet... or so I hear.

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

oh, thanks

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    There are Luaus every week (or every two weeks, seems to be every ten or so days). When you visit those luaus and somehow get through the crowds of lag and fireworks, look for a Tiger the Party Animal (or someone close to that name). He'll have a quest for you to put on a luau-appropriate outfit. Put on something from the SC Marketplace or something that might be summer/luau related (such as the Castle Creation Kit from last year) to finish that goal. The reward is usually something not worth the lag, but there's a chance you'll get Scuba clothing.

You'll only find this quest during an official luau. The quest disappears right when the event is scheduled to end. Pet Parties have uncommon/rare items from the quests there, too, but those items are more clothing for your pet... or so I hear.
    Oh My God!!! How have I missed this completely!!!?? Well I've usually avoided the luau parties because of the crowds of lag and fireworks..
    Well I better check them out the next time..

I just saw the suit again (on the splash screen) and now I'm almost sure that it's not the Scuba Suit. I remember no red on that suit.
    So, I have no idea about the wet suit. Sorry.

Edit: Well, I was technically right lol. Look at zhouz's post.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 07-06-2010 at 04:12 AM.

zhouz is offline Amateur Gamer

it is the scuba suit however in a color not available to the public.

the scuba suit is blue, the loading screen is a red version of it.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zhouz View Post
    it is the scuba suit however in a color not available to the public.

the scuba suit is blue, the loading screen is a red version of it.
    OMG i definitely need a scuba suit! Guess i need to remember the luaus!

And I think there's 3 whole ppl in the game who have one cuz they're so incredibly hard to get? Poor Oed is always being chased down for his

Even if you dont get the wet suit, at least you get some cool fireworks you cant get else where.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast