Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

arcaneous633549 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default well i think i'm going to give up on the TCG. crash report won't let me play.

my previous thread:

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ort-tcg-56410/

i've been having a problem with the free realms tcg. it crashes anytime a card comes on the screen (a new card is added/synced, deck builder, collection, or any card game is played).

so after months of working with the tech team at free realms...they have left me this message:

There may be serious issues with the system that we cannot see through your diagnostic files. You may need to take it in for warranty support or discuss with a professional PC technician. We have exhausted our troubleshooting steps. If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you again,

TSR Joshua M.
    Technical Support Representative
    Sony Online Entertainment

so i'm at a total loss. i have no idea where to go from here. i think it my be router...but my whole internet is based off an aircard, a sprint pcs card that fits into the router and dials out to my isp. i can't replace it since its their equipment. sigh i may have to give up on the tcg until i can get a new isp, which since i'm in the middle of nowhere may be never.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: well i think i'm going to give up on the TCG. crash report won't let me play.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneous633549 View Post
    my previous thread:

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ort-tcg-56410/

i've been having a problem with the free realms tcg. it crashes anytime a card comes on the screen (a new card is added/synced, deck builder, collection, or any card game is played).

so after months of working with the tech team at free realms...they have left me this message:

There may be serious issues with the system that we cannot see through your diagnostic files. You may need to take it in for warranty support or discuss with a professional PC technician. We have exhausted our troubleshooting steps. If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you again,

TSR Joshua M.
    Technical Support Representative
    Sony Online Entertainment

so i'm at a total loss. i have no idea where to go from here. i think it my be router...but my whole internet is based off an aircard, a sprint pcs card that fits into the router and dials out to my isp. i can't replace it since its their equipment. sigh i may have to give up on the tcg until i can get a new isp, which since i'm in the middle of nowhere may be never.
    What will you do with the extra unredeemed items??? Just gonna leave em there????

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

arcaneous633549 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: well i think i'm going to give up on the TCG. crash report won't let me play.

sadly there's nothing i can do right now. the game crashes everytime it starts to load the pictures of the cards. and its only happening on my pc's in my house. so, i'm pretty sure its a connection issue. but, free realms didn't help me with it at all.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Gracious, I am so sorry that FR couldn't help to find a solution for you!
    I do hope that somehow you will be able to play soon (:
    IGN: Ahliadre