Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

thekuldude is offline Explorer

Icon1 Weird Sunstone Valley Battle Coin Bug!?!?

I was in a battle a little while ago, defeating some monsters in Sunstone Valley, and then I died because the battle was a little too hard for my level 13 warrior. After I died, I started getting coins and items that you would usually get if you defeated one of the monsters I was trying to defeat. Not that I am not excited about that or anything, but I just wanted to share this bug with you guys. Has this ever happened to you? If so, what did you do to stop it (I don't want it to stop XD)? (P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I just thought this would be the best place to put it.)
    Spoiler: show
    IGN: Stealth

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Weird Sunstone Valley Battle Coin Bug!?!?

My guess is that people were still fighting around you after you died. When you're near someone who is fighting, you get whatever the monster drops.

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

It might be your computer being slow and it took a lot time to load up the items you were rewarded or it was people around you were fighting and got some rewards.
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I have noticed this too and I am sure other players have as well because occasionally you can see players afk while being dead to just collect items.