Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: weird?

Default weird?

my computer kicks me off every five minuites of free realms but the good thing is if im moving somethin in my house and kicks me out when i log back in i have doubles of it AWESOME!!!! but i still hate the fact that i can only play for five minuites at a time

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: weird?

Hmm, that sounds strange to me. =S
    I've never heard of that before. It is said that Free Realms is marked as "unsafe" to younger users on their computers, for example me. But that never happened to me that it would shutdown every five minutes. I would suggest possibly getting a new computer at worst but maybe your computer is blocking it, so you may want to check that. My computer used to have a virus which didn't allow me to play Free Realms at all until I got it fixed.

And btw, do you use Internet Explorer to play Free Realms? If so I would strongly suggest getting Mozilla Firefox, another "kind" of Internet. It makes sure there's no viruses when downloading things and can help with problems you might face when using the Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps! =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

cool thx rose

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

=) No problem, glad to help. =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

I use Safari, another type of browser and the game runs smoothly.

Brianna Springcloud is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with Rose. I have had Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox, and so far, Firefox is the best. And I like how you can change the design
    I never have anything wrong with my internet on Firefox, and I had a lot of trouble with the rest. So....get Firefox.

Alieza Marie is offline Pro Gamer

Weird cause usually when that happens to me it's when they're upgrading the game or something. I wonder if some kind of bug was causing that to happen. Try a different internet server and if it still happens I would send in a ticket and see what the Referee says about it. Especially if this is the first time it's happened like this. I use Internet Explorer and have had no problems at all with it.