Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Weeding guide

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Weeding guide

[Is this the right forum to post this in? xD]

Weeding Guide.

Welcome to my weeding guide. It sounded fun for me to try.

You know that feeling. Going around, asking people where they got those shoes, gloves, shirts, pants, etc. And you keep getting the same response: either nothing at all, or weeding, depending on how nice he/she is. So when You ask what weeding is and finally somebody says those ugly grass patches you pick up from your farm. You're slightly confused; but okay.
    Here's the full story, yes those things are from weeding. Before that you have to get to your farm. To get there, click on the housing button, then click the cottage-looking barn. That's your farm. If you've never been to it before, "Grass" will be covering your entire floorplan, along with rocks and trees.
    This is where weeding comes in. As one of the first farming quests, you are to pick up ten weeds.
    [To start the farming quests, click on Farmer Chug near the exit of your farm.] Most people complete the quest andcontinue to weed their entire farm, just becuase it looks nicer with out patchy areas.
    Weeds:

Attachment 33104

How to weed: When you get close enough to the weeds, a button should comeup that looks like this:
    Attachment 33105
    It instrucs you to either click the weed or press "X" on your keyboard to pull them up.

If you do press it,you will know. Because then yor character willactually bend down and start weeding! :
    Attachment 33106

When you are done weeding, when the green bar below you is filled up, something will fly out of the ground where the weed once was. It will either be atreasure chest or trunck or a coin pile, the more common of the two.
    z.jpg zzzzguide.jpg
    Top Picture: Coin pile.
    Bottom Picture: Weeding Chest.

Coin piles will give you a random amount of coins, and the chests will give you special weeding rewards. These inclue: Dobo Dankin's sick kicks, Gold-buckled knee-high boots, Bomber Jackets, Poofy blouse vests, Astro hats, Designer gloves, and much more!

zzzzzzz.jpg
    In this picture, the Outback hat, Designer gloves, and Riding pants are all bubblegum-colored items you can get from the weeding chests! **The dueslist utility belt, hightops, and stripe ruffle blouse are NOT weeding items.

So now you may be asking, "Is weeding the only option to get these things?" Well, the answer is no! You can get weeding chests from digging up pebbles [after blowing up boulders and crushing regular rocks, or it may justbe a pebble pile.], Chopping down small trees and digging up their stumps, or chainsawing larger trees and digging up the stump. You can also purchase these thing from others.
    But while weeding requires no farm level, the others require certain farm levels to unlockthe tools you need. For example, the shovel for pebbles requires farm level three and the dynamite for boulders requires farm level seventeen. You can level up your farm by planting and harvesting things and doing the farm quests.

Hope you enjoyed!
    All pictures I did myself. Pictures taken in my Wilds Farm.
    Thanks for reading comment on what you think!
    Sorry, some pictures are attachments.
    Last edited by Gagerz; 09-17-2011 at 09:04 PM.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

morgan twinkleocean is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Weeding guide

awesome guide must of took you a long time

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by morgan twinkleocean View Post
    awesome guide must of took you a long time
    Thanks! It took about an hour. :]

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

ktknek is offline Amateur Gamer

Nice guide. You need to change one thing "White-stiched fingerless gloves" are from Briarwood farm
    framing wheel not chests. Gold tipped gloves can be gotten from the chests and require LVL 1 VIP to use them.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17984_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic17984_2.gif</a>

Mike Shadowspy is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow! I have never gotten a chest for weeding before!( only boulders or trees). Nice Guide!
    Usually Plays At 6:00-10:00 Pm PSt on weekdays. Way more on weekends. IGN: Mike Shadowspy. Buying Stonesurf and stormcloud normal combat gear like warrior

Cool..explainbs alot to ppl who needs help with that.

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

so thats how. never knew.

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Jabbawockie is offline Amateur Gamer

Kinda wish I found this before I pulled my hair out for the last month leveling my farm XD Great guide though I'm terrible at guides I can't give direction to save my life ^-^;

Mossberry is offline Amateur Gamer

Great guide! I wish I'd get colors I like lol