Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Aleforge is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Weapon parts found in quests? Help?

Hello Everyone!

I keep finding all these parts to weapon sets, some of them I have completed according to my collection book. How do I get a hold of the reward from these, or how do I "Craft" the item? I have not gotten a recipe or anything, and never noticed the reward weapon showing up in my inventory? A bit confused as I am hitting level 20 on many of the fighting classes and I would like to gear them up, I also wanted to get more into crafting but have not seemed to do much outside the mini games? My mining is around level 12 now and keep piling up on the stones? Is there a way to "craft" these special weapons I put together?

Thank you!

Aleforge

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Weapon parts found in quests? Help?

Hey Aleforge!

You dont really "craft" the weapons, you get "pieces" of the weapon in "materials" you collect for each combat job (unless you are referring to the weapons you craft as a Blacksmith).

For example, for the Wizard, you must complete three different collections; Wizard Magical Essences, Wizard Stories, and Wizard Wand Materials with items you get from "Wizard Materials" you find in the Battle Instances. When you complete all three collections you receive the Magical Essence Ornate Wand (a Level 20 Weapon).

There is a different weapon for each combat job that you receive for completing the related collections.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

Oh OK, so completing just the weapon collectibles from inside zones does not hand you over a weapon. You must also complete all the other class specific collections and then it will just show up inside your inventory? Are these special weapons better than anything you can win from a zone?

Thanks!

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

No, you just need to complete the three job specific collections to get that combat job weapon. i.e. Complete the three Archer Collections to get the level 20 Bow, complete the three Wizard Collections to get the level 20 Wand, etc.

Go to "About me", "Collections", then "Collections: Job Specific" to see how close you are to completing a collection, what you are missing, and the reward.

And I don't believe they are any better than the Level 16 weapons you can buy, I just took a look and my Magical Essence Bow does 2609 / 4732 damage, which is actually the same as the Level 16 Bows you can purchase...
    Last edited by 10Fingerz; 10-26-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

I appreciate the info, tyvm!