Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Warrior: Hero in the Making.. glitch?

I received a quest from Fastvi Frostflutter to repair his weapon. And to do so, I have to get red and blue singing crystals from Therin in Snowhill. I've tried many things but it wont let me talk to him. It has the question mark over his head when i have the quest pulled up, and when you get close to him it shows the thing that tells you ro press x or click. I've done both but it wont let me talk to him. I have the quest pulled up on the side so it has the question mark above his head and I'm in my warrior job. I've tried switching servers and dropping the quest and going back and getting it again and even changing to the miner job, but it still wont let me talk to him. Any sugestions? And I've already turned in a ticket but I'm hoping someone on here will reply faster and be more helpful. Thanks!

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Warrior: Hero in the Making.. glitch?

I think you should just wait for a Referee to reply to your ticket. Since I believe the quest is bugged, you cannot do anything right now. Only the Referees can help you in this case, and I do not think anyone here can; we are just ordinary players.
    Last edited by Torak Lin; 07-12-2010 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Added Information
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

They're also in the coin shop.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Its also in the coin shop But you should wait for a ref to respond
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Torak Lin View Post
    I think you should just wait for a Referee to reply to your ticket. Since I believe the quest is bugged, you cannot do anything right now. Only the Referees can help you in this case, and I do not think anyone here can; we are just ordinary players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    They're also in the coin shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by mm7890 View Post
    Its also in the coin shop But you should wait for a ref to respond
    Referee Tumbleweed talked to me and informed me that the quest is bugged, and the problem is with Therin. It prevents players from talking to him as a merchant, but that the crystals can be bought in the coin shop. Sometimes it takes the Refs a while to respond because they are so busy. That's why I posted a question on here; I was just trying to figure out if it was the quest or if I was doing something wrong.