Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: vip rank?

Jduensing is offline Amateur Gamer

Default vip rank?

this is really weird, but i want my character to look like maskface(from the fri. 13th event) but i missed it entirely, and dont have acces to his mask. the only way to compensate for the loss is the max brawler mask. other than the star on the left eye its the same. i recenytly found out that the way to wear gear from other jobs in adventurer is to have level 5 vip rank. i am level four, and in the past 2 months ive seen almost no change. how does one gain vip level? is it an in game action? thanks.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: vip rank?

When you log in you get the points. If you seem not to be getting then I would send it a ticket.
    Done.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Going from level 4 to level 5, it seems like your rank doesn't raise at all day to day. It does though 8] You'll be there before you know it.

Jduensing is offline Amateur Gamer

ok. thanks. it rises a little bit, i assumed i was doing something in game that caused it.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Going from level 4 to level 5, it seems like your rank doesn't raise at all day to day. It does though 8] You'll be there before you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJack View Post
    When you log in you get the points. If you seem not to be getting then I would send it a ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jduensing View Post
    this is really weird, but i want my character to look like maskface(from the fri. 13th event) but i missed it entirely, and dont have acces to his mask. the only way to compensate for the loss is the max brawler mask. other than the star on the left eye its the same. i recenytly found out that the way to wear gear from other jobs in adventurer is to have level 5 vip rank. i am level four, and in the past 2 months ive seen almost no change. how does one gain vip level? is it an in game action? thanks.
    I believe I can help you problem, my good friend

To level your Vip, there is only 2 ways to level your VIP.

*By Being an Active Member (Need to Have Membership)
    *By Buying some VIP items in SC Shop

These are 2 ways to get your VIP bar raised up. The maximum amount of time should take a least 1 year, or longer, depending on how your membership is ranked, and how active you are. Also, if you do loose membership, the bar drops very slowly, so you need to be a member to continue to keep this ability.

I hope this solves everyone's answer. Cheers!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

SummerRush is offline Explorer

Thanks Zimster, even though this isn't my thread that was pretty helpful! I've been a member almost a year now and have been wondering how to get that darn bar to move!! Haha happy gaming

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

You don't need to be level five V.I.P. to mix jobs.
    You go into the clothing menu, into brawler, then click on the mask you want for about two or three seconds. After clicking on it for about ten times, quickly click on the adventurer and you will have a split second to equip it.
    This is how I did it before I turned level five.
    But the bar does fill up pretty fast, as long as you play often enough.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Gagerz View Post
    You don't need to be level five V.I.P. to mix jobs.
    You go into the clothing menu, into brawler, then click on the mask you want for about two or three seconds. After clicking on it for about ten times, quickly click on the adventurer and you will have a split second to equip it.
    This is how I did it before I turned level five.
    But the bar does fill up pretty fast, as long as you play often enough.
    the level 5 vip ability was put in place to keep players from doing this glitch, or to persuade them not to.
    Gagerz likes this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Ribkah is offline Master Gamer

Yea, I remember when I was going from the fourth to the fifth level, I thought it wasn't rising either. But then it finally got up there; it took a lot of patience! Haha (: Don't worry you'll be there in no time!

IGN: Ribkah

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I remember when I was turning from 4th to 5th...
    Me and Sarah,we continued to yell at it and it auctually got higher. I doubt it works.
    Then we yelled at hers...
    They don't like to be yelled at!
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast