Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: VIP level?

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

Default VIP level?

Hello, I turned into a lifetime member (without spending a penny! C and my VIP status isn't level 5, I heard it was supposed to jump us but Idk, is it true? Thanks!
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: VIP level?

The levels only jumped when the VIP system was originally brought into the game. Meaning that players who had been members for quite a few months would jump ahead in the system. So if you just became a member, it won't automatically jump to level 5. You have to wait for it to slowly move up. Anyway, hope that helps you! Cheers!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Aedc View Post
    The levels only jumped when the VIP system was originally brought into the game. Meaning that players who had been members for quite a few months would jump ahead in the system. So if you just became a member, it won't automatically jump to level 5. You have to wait for it to slowly move up. Anyway, hope that helps you! Cheers!
    Thanks a bunch!(: + rep.
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

You're welcome lol
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern