Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Video Help?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Video Help?

Okay, I've been wanting to make a FR music video ever since I've seen one. On my mom's computer, I couldn't record but I could take screenshots and try to make do. Now that I'm using my mom's labtop (which will soon be mine) that isn't so easy. On the labtop, I still can't shoot video. On top of that, I can't take screenshots without the UI, and I do not WMM. AND I can't download anything until it's officially mine.

Nobody will probably do this because I'm asking for a lot, but never know until you try.

I'm asking somebody to basically make it for me. I'm writing the script, I picked the song, I'll be the main actor (with some shots of the filmer), and I'm writing the credits. But I need someone to tape me, put it together, and add the song.

Please, if anyone would like to help, please do!
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 11-25-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Video Help?

Bumpers..............

Ok i could probably do that. i will ask my friends Suzie2nd to do this. Also how would she send it to you (she is my friend in Real) Hope this helps!

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

i asked her and it kinda helped. so she I asked her and she helped me to. So she is your best bet.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!