Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default A Very Annoying Problem....!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had this problem? When i press " Post Reply " or " Post Quick Reply " or even click on one of the " Latest Posts " the entire webpage will freeze, and I will have the "Click on this" version of the mouse no matter where i move it, and the only things that work are on the top of the page, where you type in a URL, so I have to go back to the forum, by erasing all extra numbers and letters of the URL, and I have lost everything I typed, and The Auto Save Function did not save it either, Could someone help me with this problem? It has been happening for at lease a month.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Very Annoying Problem....!

I do not have that problem...

Well, first off, try a different browser.
    hello

Would the browser really be at fault if It only happens on this website? And if i use another browser, it says i will need to install Free Realms, Again, even thought it is already on my computer.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

Not for me. I originally download fr from explorer but then I download firefox and it did not tell me at all to reinstall fr!

Fr insider for me works fine, on both my computers on firefox and explorer.

So I'm not very sure why it's not working for you D:
    IGN: Tori Mistskater (Known As Emmmy, Blushing Cupcake, or Kylâ)
    Levi Lifesabor&Toxic Jac are real hobos!♥

On my laptop and on this house computer, the same problem occurs, and I originally downloaded on Mozilla Firefox, - I have the latest version - and Internet Explorer gives me that " Install Now " box when I try to play. Although, last month, It let me play once, when Firefox was freaking out on me and crashing every time i pressed Freerealmsinsider.com. Lol.

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

It probably is just the browser, then. I'd try one of the others out there. I know Google Chrome and Internet Explorer both work well. I've heard that Firefox is a good one too, but I don't use it. x] So I have no way of knowing for certain.

You will need to install Free Realms again. It's not really re-installing the game on your computer, just installing the software needed to play Free Realms in that browser. (So satisfy the browser by clicking the install button. We need to make sure that the browser knows that Free Realms is on your computer.
    )

I hope this helps. (:

Last edited by EpicJewelspotter; 08-07-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Clear you cache.

Try Google Chrome.

I can't download it again, - there is 95% space taken on this computer, and it is my Mom's - and I have parental controls set to where I cannot even begin the Download, or even ask for permission to download it. Google Chrome is installed on this computer, but for some reason I cannot access it after searching the entire computer in my name.

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Clear you cache.

Try Google Chrome.
    The problem happened just now, And I clear my Cache every other week now, since it completely destroyed the lag I was having in realms, I have NO Idea how that worked, but it did and I am happy

The problem happened again, I can't even click the advertisements Lol! It is most annoying while typing a message, I wish i knew what was wrong.