Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Princess is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Vampire QUEST!

Okay well I really want to get the vampire team red shirt... but i need to do some quests!
    Can somebody help me find which quest i have to do first?!?!?!

Also For my brother (hes on team werewofls) He wants to know which quest he needs to start to get
    the werewofls team shirt????

PLZ help meeee!
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Vampire QUEST!

You have to buy it with SC I believe.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

The various colored Team Werewolf and Vampire shirts can be purchased in the SC store. They do come in a pack though and cannot me purchased solo. The pack also includes: Werewolf- Tail, Shirt, Costume, and Wolf Pet, Vampire- Fangs, Shirt, Costume, Bat pet.

kayalexis3 is offline Explorer

What you do simply is walk up to the werewolves (half way down from madam zelda) and catch a chicken first then go to were wolves and fight them then go to the graveyard near vampires and just press /dance repeatedly (that's how i did that) then you have to get sc and buy vampire outfit and wear it to the dance-off so you can compete and get cake!

Also i need to know: Do i have to reply to threads 10 times or reply to 10 threads or get 10 comments on my thread? Cos i need to change picture so badly

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

This is not your thread you have to understand. Please make your own thread for that question and will be happy to answer.

Umm yeah I'm With surflight! Also Me Signature!!!!
    Erosion and windstorms,clouds and suns or others could be bad but when 2 seasons of opposite mix,you get worse...

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

no your kinda right kayalexis3 but we get the quest first at madam zelda she gives you a quest first then she ask you to be on which team ( i choose team vampire) then you do the series of quest then fight the wear wolfs or vampires (your choose) then you need to go to the sc shop to buy a vampire or wear wolfs costume then at the dance off wear the costume and stay there and you will be dancing with your team you can ether get a vampire red t- shirt or a blue wear wolf t-shirt but you can only get one team shirt only

hopes this helps bump
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The easiest way to get started on these quests is to click on one of the newsboys that you can find near various warp stones. The easiest one to find is in Sanctuary. Click on the Sanctuary warp stone in your game map, and you will see him to the left of the path leading into Sanctuary before you get to the bridge. Click on him and he will teleport you directly to Madame Zelda. Just follow all the quest prompts from there.

Sadly, you will need to purchase a costume in order to fully complete the quest. I thought the forced costume purchase (not revealed untill near the end of the quest) was a terrible marketing decision by SOE. I posted a thread about it in the General Discussion forum under the title "Dance Quest Jumps the Shark", but I seem to be one of the few that feels this way about it.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 10-29-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

joycey is offline Pro Gamer

Your gonna have to buy the vampire costume via SC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast