Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Are the Vampire Bundles and Werewolf Bundles Worth It?

Hello everyone! I am trying to decide whether to buy a $15 dollar SC card. I would have enough to buy both bundles (I get 250 extra SC from the Hall Pass) but I want to know, are they worth it? I would be able to buy a teeny bit more. So, if you have one or both of these bundles or know about them, could you please tell me if they are worth it? Thanks!

(P.S. Happy Spooktacular!)

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Are the Vampire Bundles and Werewolf Bundles Worth It?

They are definitely not worth it.

The pet would cost 350 SC and the costume would cost 200 SC, that would equal 550 SC. Considering all of this, you would be paying 350SC the shirt and the fangs/werewolf tail which in my opinion is a rip of your money.
    Last edited by Benny Solarhammer; 10-16-2011 at 10:36 AM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Drama Queen is offline Pro Gamer

Dont get it its not worth it just get the coustume for 200 sc and your done you dont need the pet or the shirt and other stuff unless you want the pet just get it.. cause 900 sc for 4 things its not worth it.. you can get the shirt from which won you pick wearwolf or vamprie you get a free shirt from their quests..
    Ign: Höpe Meet Me at any Server

Never Look At What Other People Have Look at what you have

Quote Originally Posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Dont get it its not worth it just get the coustume for 200 sc and your done you dont need the pet or the shirt and other stuff unless you want the pet just get it.. cause 900 sc for 4 things its not worth it.. you can get the shirt from which won you pick wearwolf or vamprie you get a free shirt from their quests..
    Right now you can't get just the costumes, can you? Is it the vampire countess one? If it is then where is the werewolf one?

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

It's worth it because you get a Exclusive tail, a exclusive shirt as well as an exclusive pet. The normal wolf pet is not available in Black.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

My opinion.. Join the Werewolf side You can just buy like a regular costum without bundle for vampire! so Its a win win for both sides!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Werewolf:

Personally, no way. I don't think that stuff is worth it. Unless you particularly want the contents of the Werewolf, which are only available in that pack, then no. But if you do want them, they are only available in that package and it would be worth it.

Vampire:

Nah. Just no. The fangs and the shirt are the only thing you can't get separately, and they may come next week.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

ktknek is offline Amateur Gamer

i also want to get some things from the SC shop. I will wait a bit and see what is added. i would like to get both costumes for the quests on more then one character.. hopefully they will add some options to get the costumes. for me the price is to much especially for two characters.
    Last edited by ktknek; 10-16-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17984_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic17984_2.gif</a>

Jaiyden is offline Master Gamer

Well in my opinion, I think they are pretty neat items, but overpriced.

I think you should wait until they go on sale
    IGN: Jaiyden

Selling TCG Booster Packs Buying Shooshboom

I have decided not to get them. (I coudn't anyway, I can't get anymore SC for a while ) I will just get a $5 code here. Anyone selling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast