Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Alex Jaderock's Avatar
    Alex Jaderock is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default Username change?

    Is there anyway to change your username?

  2. #2
    Seargent Demolisher's Avatar
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,795

    Default Re: Username change?

    Submit a Ticket to the Free Realms admins about a name change, and include your top 5 Name picks.

  3. #3
    Alex Jaderock's Avatar
    Alex Jaderock is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Username change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    Submit a Ticket to the Free Realms admins about a name change, and include your top 5 Name picks.
    Alright thanks is it possible to change your name in FRI too?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Username change?

    yes, send in a ticket to the Free Realms referees. tell them what name you want to change it to. they will send one back you you with your answer. Hope this helsp!

    "Ohana means Family, Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."
    -Lilo and Stitch



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    879

    Default Re: Username change?

    To change your username here on FRI, just contact one of the mods. Autumn Roselake was the one that changed mine for me a while back. I believe they can only do it once though. Just make sure you are happy with the name you choose, and ask nicely haha. It takes no time at all. And to change it ig, just send a ticket and talk to the Refs. I have changed my username on here, but not in game. Hope this helps!

  6. #6
    Alex Jaderock's Avatar
    Alex Jaderock is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Username change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    To change your username here on FRI, just contact one of the mods. Autumn Roselake was the one that changed mine for me a while back. I believe they can only do it once though. Just make sure you are happy with the name you choose, and ask nicely haha. It takes no time at all. And to change it ig, just send a ticket and talk to the Refs. I have changed my username on here, but not in game. Hope this helps!
    Thanks for your help

  7. #7
    Alex Jaderock's Avatar
    Alex Jaderock is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Username change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Rosespice View Post
    yes, send in a ticket to the Free Realms referees. tell them what name you want to change it to. they will send one back you you with your answer. Hope this helsp!
    Thanks also I wanted to know how to change your username in FRI

  8. #8
    T1gerjr's Avatar
    T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,930

    Default Re: Username change?

    You ask Kade or Claire to change the name for you you say what you want it to be and send then a VM hope this helped
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy


  9. #9
    James Darkshadow's Avatar
    James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,204

    Default Re: Username change?

    Also, you can ask Autumn or Ashley. Autumn changed my name for me a while back.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •