Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: User profile?

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default User profile?

I went on my guest account on my computer and it said "User profile was not loaded correctly." Another question, Is there any way to delete and re-create a guest account?

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: User profile?

Are you asking about a Guest account for, like when you first log on? Your user I mean.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

I'm not really sure about how you can fix the problem, but (for Windows XP and I'm sure other Windows systems are similar) you can go to Start Menu - Settings - Control Panel - User Accounts - Change an account - Guest Account. I don't believe you can delete and recreate the guest account, though. Perhaps there you could try turning it off and then turning it back on? Restarting your computer may help as well.

Ariana is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey Cleversong View Post
    I'm not really sure about how you can fix the problem, but (for Windows XP and I'm sure other Windows systems are similar) you can go to Start Menu - Settings - Control Panel - User Accounts - Change an account - Guest Account. I don't believe you can delete and recreate the guest account, though. Perhaps there you could try turning it off and then turning it back on? Restarting your computer may help as well.
    If doing so doesn't work, your system may be corrupted, damaged or have a virus. A data backup, or recovery software in worse cases, could then be used to resolve the issue.