Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Title: *URGENT PLEASE HELP ASAP*

Spiffy McScruffles is offline Newbie Explorer

Default *URGENT PLEASE HELP ASAP*

Ok, so for the past week I've been suffering because Free Realms is about to close and i can't even play it because every time I log in this message keeps popping up covering the Play button:
    The server did not recognize the URL and could not download.
    Like what the heck is this?!?! I've been playing for a long time and this message has never popped up keeping me from playing. It's very frustrating and I've tried about everything to fix it. I searched it up and it looks like people have had the same problems from years ago but I've tried what they did and it's just not working. I've restarted my computer, changed browsers, changed computers, accepted cookies and pop ups or whatever those hings are in the browser settings for Free Realms, and even turned off the smart firewall (I have Norton Security). None of this worked and I've even sent a ticket about 6 days ago. They said that due to high volume it may take longer to respond. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!;-; Oh, and thank you in advance to the people that try to help me, it's much needed.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: *URGENT PLEASE HELP ASAP*

*edited - Joking or not, dialling 911 for non-emergancy calls is illegal & can result in a fine or even arrest/jail time. --Ashley Preciousfable
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 02-03-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: .
    Dawn73 and ForLovers like this.

Spiffy McScruffles is offline Newbie Explorer

._. that's not going to help but thank you i guess...

pokegroup is offline Banned

I helped.

Now
    Dawn73, bunny girl and Egg Zachly like this.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post

I helped.

Now
    Ty for taking over my job of 'GIF Master' while I was gone (:
    pokegroup likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Oh? Do I feel one last gif thread coming before the end of FR?
    Dawn73 likes this.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffy McScruffles View Post
    Ok, so for the past week I've been suffering because Free Realms is about to close and i can't even play it because every time I log in this message keeps popping up covering the Play button: Like what the heck is this?!?! I've been playing for a long time and this message has never popped up keeping me from playing. It's very frustrating and I've tried about everything to fix it. I searched it up and it looks like people have had the same problems from years ago but I've tried what they did and it's just not working. I've restarted my computer, changed browsers, changed computers, accepted cookies and pop ups or whatever those hings are in the browser settings for Free Realms, and even turned off the smart firewall (I have Norton Security). None of this worked and I've even sent a ticket about 6 days ago. They said that due to high volume it may take longer to respond. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!;-; Oh, and thank you in advance to the people that try to help me, it's much needed.
    If you did everything you've found I assume you've uninstalled the program(Free Realms) and reinstalled, correct? Just wondering because you haven't mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    If you did everything you've found I assume you've uninstalled the program(Free Realms) and reinstalled, correct? Just wondering because you haven't mentioned it.
    Need to delete your system32 folder and reboot your PC first then try as ashfr has suggested.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

I remember someone(Yhu? You?) suggested that to someone with an issue similar to one I currently had back in what, 2012? I was lurking or something because I couldn't get into Free Realms and I nearly did it.

Thank you Google.
    Edit: Btw, Spiffy McScruffles, don't do as suggested above by Egg. :P
    Last edited by ashfr; 02-03-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Oh my, that would've been hilarious. Sounds like something me or Yhu would do for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast