Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chibbi is offline Newbie Explorer

Default **URGENT** How do I tell SOE that my friend on Free Realms has been hacked?

My friend has a hacker and I unknowingly talked to the hacker. The hacker said that if I told anyone who they were hacking they would delete my friends account.
    How do I tell SOE?!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: **URGENT** How do I tell SOE that my friend on Free Realms has been hacked?

Oh, that's not good, is it D: While IG, click the question mark located at the top righthand corner of the screen, near the map. It will take you to the help website, where you click " Ask for Help", and will receive an email answer.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: **URGENT** How do I tell SOE that my friend on Free Realms has been hacked?

You should send a ticket and change the password. I have to tell you a few things:
    1-A real hacker will never show himself.
    2-I think she gave away her password.

But yeah, changing the password is the best thing.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

I know how to ask for help I'm just not sure what category to put it in.
    The hacker says that they'll make my friend go "missing" from fr.

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Don't listen to him, you should choose" report rule breaker".
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

Thing is, the impersonator is also impersonating her on Facebook.
    Is it possible to tell SOE that my friend has a hacker from FB?

(My friend is also being impersonated by this person o.e)

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Listen here ; There is NO HACKER .. A hacker is a person who infiltrates the game stealing MONEY. You cannot hack FR!!! .... The only way possible to get into someone's account is if she (your friend) gave her password or it's her friend in real life.

He has absolutely NO power over your account, and you can do what you want ......

I am going to save this and post it on every "hack" thread >_>

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Listen here ; There is NO HACKER .. A hacker is a person who infiltrates the game stealing MONEY. You cannot hack FR!!! .... The only way possible to get into someone's account is if she (your friend) gave her password or it's her friend in real life.

He has absolutely NO power over your account, and you can do what you want ......

I am going to save this and post it on every "hack" thread >_>
    Dude, you need to read the first post. A PLAYER got hacked and their account stolen. Not the game itself.

I would say what Bes said; just send a ticket regarding this event and let the Refs pull their stuff.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I know -.-

I'm just defining the real meaning of hacker >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast