Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By madisonalyse03
  • 2 Post By TheWonder

Title: Updated: What's the Fastest & most Coin producing way to earn max coins during power hour?

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon5 Updated: What's the Fastest & most Coin producing way to earn max coins during power hour?

I recently spent quite a bit of time to grow a large amount of plants on both my farms to earn what I thought was the largest coin rewards for the Farmer's market only to find out it had changed.

Since I can't find any info on the web about coin reward's for the different farming recipes in the Farmer's market does anyone know which three recipes produce the largest amount of coins?

Any help would be awesomely appreciated!!!
    Last edited by madisonalyse03; 09-29-2013 at 06:52 AM.
    Amber Kindpaws likes this.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Farming recipe coin rewards?

Not me, sorry. You can play mini games to earn coins though. That's what I do since farming is slow.
    "Why bother?"

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

well i dont know of the other recipes but im guite sure that simone's gives the highest coins of over 14 grand on power hour.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Ceres27: that's what I had down (coinage amount) from awhile back but now Simone is only giving like 13K and something unless you get lucky and land on coins for the prize. I use to run through very quickly: Crooking Vale, and really score the coins but now with the changes to that battle I can't seem to get over 1,200/2400 which is depressing. Croaking Vale use to be so fast to run thru and get those coins now it takes longer and gives less coins.
    ~~~~~~~

Sarranah I searched the games and battles so far the Most Coins is 1. Simone-farming recipe (between 13-14k), 2. Croaking Vale battle (2,400 during power hour), and 3. Cray Caverns (about 700 something or 1400 during power hour) the process is slow! 260k to go to the Loaded (millionaire) achievement, gosh...
    ~~~~~~~
    Thanks for the info gals

I am trying to finish the Millionaire achievement before Spooktacular. Anyone else have any idea what's the fastest and most coin producing way to earn coins during power hour?? (besides job questlines or tcg)

Last edited by madisonalyse03; 09-29-2013 at 07:07 AM.

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Updated: What's the Fastest & most Coin producing way to earn max coins during power hour?

Quote Originally Posted by madisonalyse03 View Post

I am trying to finish the Millionaire achievement before Spooktacular. Anyone else have any idea what's the fastest and most coin producing way to earn coins during power hour?? (besides job questlines or tcg)

If it is during power hour, do the "spot the difference" mini game. Choose the hard level and if you are fast enough, you could earn 40k-60k or more coins in one hour. Me and my friends do that during our power hour. I could finish one game in 30 sec or less = 530 coins.
    So,
    530c x 2 (in one min) = 1060c per min
    1060c x 60( mins) = 63600c in one hour.

Good luck!

- V -

Default Re: Updated: What's the Fastest & most Coin producing way to earn max coins during power hour?

The wonder, I'll sure give it a try, thanks!
    Anyone else?